*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Is Battlegrounds likely to be any cheaper any time soon? I remember seeing it around £21 at GMG a few days ago, which is a much more reasonable price, but its gone back up.

Seen it for £22 on Instant Gaming, but have never used that site before. Is it legit? Do they add any extra charges and VAT to the onscreen price like G2A?

Associate
Is Battlegrounds likely to be any cheaper any time soon? I remember seeing it around £21 at GMG a few days ago, which is a much more reasonable price, but its gone back up.

Seen it for £22 on Instant Gaming, but have never used that site before. Is it legit? Do they add any extra charges and VAT to the onscreen price like G2A?
instant gaming is safe price that you see is what you pay

Soldato
Alan Wake is going to be removed from the Steam store after this weekend, so if you haven't played it then you need to purchase it this weekend.

http://www.techradar.com/news/get-an-amazing-deal-on-alan-wake-before-it-disappears-from-stores

Remedy, the developer of Alan Wake, has announced that it has to remove the game from the Steam and Xbox stores due to a licensing issue with the game’s music.

As of May 15, the game will no longer be sold in physical stores, on the online Xbox Store, or on Steam. If you already physically own the game you can, of course, keep it and be safe in the knowledge that a music corporation isn’t about to raid your home.

Soldato
:( I have quite a few games in my Steam library that have now been removed from the store. It makes me wonder how many games I have missed that are no longer available.

instant gaming is safe price that you see is what you pay

Thanks, I'll take a chance if its not back in stock at CDkeys tomorrow.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom