Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
No it's not, unfortunately. The update that improves performance is a regular game patch so everyone will get that but Hot Wheels is a paid expansion.

Soldato
Well I'm playing it and I haven't had to purchase it. It auto installed the update so I booted the game up and drove to the Hot Wheels hub ingame and went straight into the intro race and I've been driving around the massive map.

Soldato
Ah, well that makes sense if it's part of the Snow Mountain addon pass thingy do-da malarkey DLC Pass .. in other words it's already been paid for via that ^ :D

Soldato
Played the Hot wheels expansion yesterday and it is sooooooooooo fun.

BUT the update is what's made it for me, being able to finally play the game on ultra with solid 60fps everywhere I drive is such a joy and being able to bask in the beauty of this game, I'm now happy.

Soldato
Played the Hot wheels expansion yesterday and it is sooooooooooo fun.

BUT the update is what's made it for me, being able to finally play the game on ultra with solid 60fps everywhere I drive is such a joy and being able to bask in the beauty of this game, I'm now happy.

Aye, I got the game about a week ago, and I had to drop settings to high to get it smooth. With the new update I'm on the Ultra preset, running around 100fps most places and about 70/80 in Surfer's Paradise. It's jaw droppingly beautiful.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
While the performance has improved ive noticed the load time from the main menu to in game has increased significantly

has anyone else noticed this

Soldato
And bought the expansion pass for this - and the game crashes when ever I try to play the HotWheels content - about 30 seconds to a minute in! Any ideas?

did u last login before buying hotwheels expansion at the blizzard mountain?

if u last logged out in blizzard mountain then u installed hotwheels DLC the game will crash..

Back
Top Bottom