Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Even though its annoying, they did confirm today the beta is coming in summer to PC - so maybe they don't want to confirm a date until they get feedback on the PC beta? Iron out any possible bugs/performance issues and so on considering its coming to PC for the first etc.

I think it proves that they are very realistic in realising just how absolutely massive this will be for PC especially and want to make sure it is done perfectly. :)

Forever an optimist! haha

Soldato
Even though its annoying, they did confirm today the beta is coming in summer to PC - so maybe they don't want to confirm a date until they get feedback on the PC beta? Iron out any possible bugs/performance issues and so on considering its coming to PC for the first etc.

I think it proves that they are very realistic in realising just how absolutely massive this will be for PC especially and want to make sure it is done perfectly. :)

Forever an optimist! haha
nah, more like those kind console chaps gave us a big bag o money to release for their platforms first.

Associate
I'd only just changed my mind to get it on pc! This is now making me think sod it I'll just go back to ps4 version :/
Plus with PS4 you'll get the timed exclusive content bonus too.

Despite having a PS4 this isn't an option for me personally as although I played Destiny I don't really get on with playing FPS games with a pad so will have to wait for the PC release :(

Soldato
I only changed my mind really as few friends were going for pc and they announced it would have full pc settings support. I'm lucky though in that I can play fine on a pad

Soldato
Is it weird that I hope they also have the controller support match how it plays on console? It just feels made for controller and I'd happily play the PC version the same way. It was just so snappy and felt great, I worry some of that will be lost when translated to kb/m

Associate
Ah,console makers want some timed exclusivity to grab some $$$,nothing new really.
Wonder how long it takes to release on PC after console release

Soldato
just watched the 7 minute gameplay video, looks really good, will absolutely 100% be ploughing time into this little beauty.

And hopefully uses the same anticheat that Overwatch uses, hardware bans and lifetime bans needs to be more of a thing.

Soldato
Is it weird that I hope they also have the controller support match how it plays on console? It just feels made for controller and I'd happily play the PC version the same way. It was just so snappy and felt great, I worry some of that will be lost when translated to kb/m

Not weird at all mate,I bought a 4k tv just to play this with controller. I really liked how the original felt with controllers too.

Soldato
Not weird at all mate,I bought a 4k tv just to play this with controller. I really liked how the original felt with controllers too.

Any other FPS I would argue for kb/m but this just worked so well that I can actually see it being the way to go on pc too

Controller is usually a dirty word in the pc fps space but here i think players will be surprised if playing for the first time. Really hope it's exactly the same as the console version in this regard. Obviously it has aim assist to help the feel, and sometimes pc ports lose that altogether so hope that's not the case

Back
Top Bottom