Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
As always, most of my deals are for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY unless marked otherwise.

No 'driveby' code requests will be honoured. You must have a minimum 100 posts and 6 month membership of the forums to request a code.

No new customer codes remain.

PLEASE, PLEASE only request a code if you're going to use it as I only have FIVE new codes to give out.

wrXpv9a.jpg

Best way to get a code is START A CONVERSATION with me.

------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Soldato
@MissChief Hi, I havent looked at a sky package so I'm trying to work out if i went for the original package at £22pm plus the Multiroom £12pm with a 2tb i'll get ulradhd and free fitting for just £34 !! sorry if that sounds thick, I'm moving soon and might cancel my EE stuff and move to sky.

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief Hi, I havent looked at a sky package so I'm trying to work out if i went for the original package at £22pm plus the Multiroom £12pm with a 2tb i'll get ulradhd and free fitting for just £34 !! sorry if that sounds thick, I'm moving soon and might cancel my EE stuff and move to sky.
You won't get Sports or movies in UHD but you would get series although they would need to be downloaded. Sports is currently the only live broadcast UHD content.

TFC

TFC

Associate
I need some advice as I am having a nightmare trying to get any sense out of Sky, it seems my request is too complicated.
I am moving home next month, I currently have tv package without multi room. I wish to upgrade tv to Sky Q 2tb box and 2 mini box and add Sky broadband and phone.
I am ceasing service at my current address with PlusNet, another story, so there is no taking over of an existing service.
All I am trying to get from them is will they do it and how much.

Caporegime
OP
Sky won't be taking over anything, they will supply a new service at your new address and it'll need to be a new phone number. Other than that it's all good.

It certainly can be done. If everything is new at the new address then it may be worth cancelling and singing up as a new customer?

TFC

TFC

Associate
that's the problem, I have legacy F1 and do not wish to lose it. I have to move the service and add BB and phone and upgrade to Q, it's this combination they cannot grasp, that's even before I tell them I want it on the date.

Caporegime
OP
that's the problem, I have legacy F1 and do not wish to lose it. I have to move the service and add BB and phone and upgrade to Q, it's this combination they cannot grasp, that's even before I tell them I want it on the date.
Trust message sent

Soldato
You won't get Sports or movies in UHD but you would get series although they would need to be downloaded. Sports is currently the only live broadcast UHD content.

Thanks @MissChief Movies and sports do not bother me, and downloading isn't a big deal except where I'm moving will only have ADSL annoyingly for now, will have a think about it.

Associate
New customer deal here as well please. Ive popped my csncellation with Virgin and im done on the 14th July, so need Sky to come up with the goods or ill probably lock in to VM again sadly.

Associate
I would be very keen on a new customer Sky Q deal if possible in the near future please. Looking to get Sky Q with the 4K box plus one multi-room box with sports and possibly movies if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom