£400 Gaming PC

Associate
I am looking for a good gaming PC for around £400. I would be looking to play Overwatch at 100 FPS, CS:Global Offence at 160 FPS. I am looking for advise or a build. Here is my build i am going to get currently:
CPU - Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual Core
CPU Cooler - Stock Cooler
RAM - G.Skill - Ripjaws 4 series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Hard Drive - Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card - Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Windforce OC Video Card
Power Supply - EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

My Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Mousepad and Headset is already sorted.
Looking forward to looking at your opinions/builds.

Man of Honour
I'm afraid he couldn't. This forum is run by the Overclockers UK shop and as a result linking to hardware for sale elsewhere is not allowed.

I were you I would myself familiar with the Terms and Rules regarding this forum so that a moderator doesn't have to take action.

It's unfortunate really, as some of the best budget PCs are bound to be built from 2nd hand parts, but that's why the Members Market exists. If you hang around here for long enough (I believe it's 6 months currently) and contribute enough (1000 posts if I recall), you'll get access to the pretty smashing private tech classifieds forum that we call the Members Market.

The above advice you've been given is pretty sound, but doing your own research is vital I find. Have a look around for yourself and get a feel for things.

Soldato
You won't get 100fps on overwatch with an i3 and gtx 1050 never mind the G range, you need an i5 and like a 1070 for example to get close, you are better off used, nothing new item will get you what you after.

You would need at least a ryzen 1400 plus a 580, but that's pretty much your budget for those 2 items.

Associate
OP
You won't get 100fps on overwatch with an i3 and gtx 1050 never mind the G range, you need an i5 and like a 1070 for example to get close, you are better off used, nothing new item will get you what you after.

You would need at least a ryzen 1400 plus a 580, but that's pretty much your budget for those 2 items.
What FPS on overwatch would a Pentium g4560 and a GTX 970 run?

Back
Top Bottom