Sky Bet EFL Play-Offs ** spoilers ** [13th - 29th May 2017]

Man of Honour

Finals:

Saturday 20 May: Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final (3pm)
Sunday 28 May: Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Final (3pm)
Monday 29 May: Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final (3pm)

SkyBet Championship:

lNxa2dh.jpg

SkyBet League One:

xFAc0GS.jpg

SkyBet League Two:

Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
The League One final was frustrating as hell both sides looked incapable of putting the ball in the net, I was all set for penalties when Millwall scored.

Soldato
Fantastic games in the play-offs for us. Thought we'd thrown it away after conceding a late equaliser in the second leg but wonderful strike to win it from Jack Stacey. Great way to get his first goal for the club!

Can't wait for Sunday, got my ticket at the ready and hope my journey back from Wembley is a happy one...

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Would have preferred Reading to get promoted, but the right team won both across the season and on the day.

Congratulations.

Soldato
I haven't watched or supported Huddersfield since they was in League 1. I didn't watch the game either but I must congratulate them. As someone who's followed them home and away for years, this is amazing and I wish them all the best for next season. I'm kind of happy I don't go to football anymore, I think the new season card and match day prices would turn me off. I remember when Dean took over and told us all that if we got to the Prem while he was in charge, those who supported them through them years would get a season card for £99. It sounded great but at the time it sounded like only a long distance dream.

Soldato
Not sure if that'll change now that they have confirmation what league they will play in. I had fun taking my daughter swimming today instead.

I have moments when I feel like I miss out (the promotion to League 1, championship and now the prem for example) but these moments will pass. Still not going to go back to watching them play, I'd rather spend that time with my family now.

Back
Top Bottom