DAN Cases A4-SFX v2 - Kickstarter open!

Soldato
I was tempted with this, but going to wait and back the Ghost case again when they re-launch. Would love to have the space for AIO radiator in a small case.

Associate
OP
I was tempted with this, but going to wait and back the Ghost case again when they re-launch. Would love to have the space for AIO radiator in a small case.

Yeah i was tempted too as my first dive into SFF. But i have no experience with water cooling at all haha. Will see how quiet i can get with the case first.

Soldato
That is a seriously lovely case. :) But seriously expensive.. :( What's this Ghost case people are mentioning?

It was a name of a kickstarter case which got cancelled due to lack of supporters. That said it had a lot. They wanted a serious amount of cash to get it off the ground.

http://www.louqe.com/ghost.html

I was one of the backers as we're a lot on here.

Soldato
Why in gods name does a £250 case need a kick starter for the v2? - great case, mad over priced though, it's not made from anything different to a £60 case - any cheap cases available that do the same thing? or one with a M-ATX board ability ? (that would be ideal, bigger but still v compact)

Soldato
Well I think it's made by Lian-Li, who don't make £60 budget cases so...

You're paying for the R&D that has gone into making the smallest possible case to fit proper high end components, all done by one man with tooling and prototypes out of his own pocket, hence the kickstarter.

Phone up Lian-Li and tell them you have an idea for a case and want 5 prototypes making and see how much they want.

Associate
It was a name of a kickstarter case which got cancelled due to lack of supporters. That said it had a lot. They wanted a serious amount of cash to get it off the ground.

http://www.louqe.com/ghost.html

I was one of the backers as we're a lot on here.
Cool. I've signed up to their newsletter. Hopefully the case will come to fruition. I like the sound of it more than the Dan case and it's a more realistic price. Weird how they stopped their KS, yet the Dan one succeeded.

Back
Top Bottom