Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It's also weird how in the UK everyone's priority is around buying a house. I have cousins in France and Germany and none of them have bought a house, and not because they are short of a bob or two, they rent and have mostly been in the same houses / apartments for 10+ years
You probably know this but the rental market in the UK is very, very (very) different to France, Germany.

As a renter in this country you have sod all rights, and are completely at the mercy of your landlord. There are no long-term tenancy agreements as there are in Europe (6-10+ years). In the UK a landlord can evict you for *any* reason with 30 days notice, and only 14 days notice in certain circumstances.

Permabanned

If you think the conservatives dont do this then your in denial. All you have to look at Theresa mays campaign is manipulated to make her look better (close up camera shots to the crowd look big, pre approved questions... Written answers... ) and then factor in her targeted facebook ads... Control and close links with most of the media....

Yeah... She's probably doing the same and then some

Soldato
What a joke - whose side will Corbyn be on.... he hates Britain so here's his chance to bankrupt it... bet the £100bn quickly becomes £200bn...

'Meanwhile, Jeremy Corbyn unveiled three of the party's biggest Remain supporters as the team that will lead the Brexit negotiations if Jeremy Corbyn wins the election next week.

Sir Keir Starmer, the shadow Brexit secretary, Emily Thornberry, the shadow foreign secretary, and Barry Gardiner, the shadow international trade secretary, are staunch europhiles.'

Labour voters - turkeys voting for Christmas is the perfect analogy.

Soldato
If you think the conservatives dont do this then your in denial. All you have to look at Theresa mays campaign is manipulated to make her look better (close up camera shots to the crowd look big, pre approved questions... Written answers... ) and then factor in her targeted facebook ads... Control and close links with most of the media....

So Facebook are clamping down on targeted Facebook ads are they or are they completely legitimate?

Where's your guardian article claiming the torys are using twitter bots? Or just any evidence? Lol

Man of Honour

Facebook seems to be really in bed with the Conservatives lol - every time I do anything I'm presented with a pro-Conservative ad about strong and stable and never anything from other parties heh.

Soldato
What a joke - whose side will Corbyn be on.... he hates Britain so here's his chance to bankrupt it... bet the £100bn quickly becomes £200bn...

'Meanwhile, Jeremy Corbyn unveiled three of the party's biggest Remain supporters as the team that will lead the Brexit negotiations if Jeremy Corbyn wins the election next week.

Sir Keir Starmer, the shadow Brexit secretary, Emily Thornberry, the shadow foreign secretary, and Barry Gardiner, the shadow international trade secretary, are staunch europhiles.'

Labour voters - turkeys voting for Christmas is the perfect analogy.
You really are starting to sound desperate now n111ck lol! Just relax in the knowledge that whoever gets in is going to bend you over. I prefer the party that will use a bit of lube.

Soldato
Well OcUK has been very pro-Tory for as long as I can remember. Anything but a left-wing audience here.

So if an OcUK poll shows Labour in the lead...

It could mean nothing, of course. But who knows? We can hope.

Not quite so affluent and easily influenced by twitter perhaps...

Soldato
I remember the thatcher era, during which (at 15) I was officially made homeless, still back then the council actually owned things called houses, since right to buy (but never to invest in replacing) and destruction of local government in general, not so much.

Perhaps you can't remember this because you know nothing about council housing, demographics, or being on a low income?

Being made homeless by a feckless family at the age of 15 is irrelevant. You were a minor and could have been fealt with as priority no matter who the prime inister was.
Your rambling point is what?
Oh, I'm a working class lad from a poor family in Halifax. Thanks.

Soldato
You really are starting to sound desperate now n111ck lol! Just relax in the knowledge that whoever gets in is going to bend you over. I prefer the party that will use a bit of lube.

Corbyn is a **** - I would even vote for an anti brexit party if it kept him out - it's not desperation, he won't win, I'm just sick of seeing and hearing that gormless ***** waffle everywhere.

Abbott is an abomination too - neither are fit to run our government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom