Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I don't see why people are saying a Con win by a comfortable margin, I cannot see that happening at all, I suspect they will win by the smallest margin, although it could be close to a hung parliament.

The Tory campaign has been a total disaster.

Quite.

Tories seem to have managed to game the system in a lot of non-marginal seats with their campaigning tactics in 2015 - the constituencies near me any vote is effectively a Tory vote (which in the past wasn't the case) regardless who you vote for unless the voters come together to collectively and consciously vote against them.

Permabanned
Abbott has home secretary, let that sink in.

No better than may. She let in loads of non eu muslim migrants whilst home sec. She has said 3 times it will be reduced to tens of thousands. No if. No buts. She has cut the police force.

Abbot me be dumb or mentally stupid but may is a liar liar.

Let that sink in.

Soldato

We've gone over this, its countered (by some margin) with "Amber Rudd is home secretary and Buffoon Johnson is Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs".

Let that sink in

If we are playing "who's the worst" then Cons win hands down.

Soldato

no worse than Johnson in the foreign office or in any office TBH. They are both terrible clowns who should be no where near the cabinet, shadow or otherwise. Also the entire Tory strategy has basically been project fear with their personal derision of Labour individuals. Maybe the Tory party should try and actually focus on telling us about their policies and what they are going to do about policing, NHS, social, welfare etc instead of telling us about project fear of corbyn and abbot.

Man of Honour
If that happens then everyone in this country deserves what they get....

I'm sorry to be harsh but I hope their voters become poorer and have to use the foodbanks and NHS soon to realise what the tories have done to this country.

I dont know how else it would get through

Grr the big bad Tories making everyone poorer. I don't think they've taken the measures they've taken for a laugh, there will be a lot of heavy book balancing going on. Labour spend it all, Tories clean up the mess. Always been the way.

I don't understand the mentality that richer people should be taxed loads more. I know a number of very successful businesspeople and they all have one thing in common: they work damn hard. Even now when they could easily retire and live a life of luxury, they're still working. The same can't be said for many people.

I do understand both sides of the argument, but it's clear there are massively biased people on both sides.

I shudder at the thought. The horrendous damage she would do, given the chance.

Soldato
no worse than Johnson in the foreign office or in any office TBH. They are both terrible clowns who should be no where near the cabinet, shadow or otherwise. Also the entire Tory strategy has basically been project fear with their personal derision of Labour individuals. Maybe the Tory party should try and actually focus on telling us about their policies and what they are going to do about policing, NHS, social, welfare etc instead of telling us about project fear of corbyn and abbot.

What do you think they have been doing in Gov for the last 7 years....

Soldato
First time I've actually seen a poll on here that Labour are in front on.

I can still see a conservative win, but she called this to strengthen her position. It's back fired massively I feel, I can see trouble at the top in the coming months.

Soldato
What do you think they have been doing in Gov for the last 7 years....

actually nothing that has helped the so called demographic they purport to be helping (the only just cutting it people). They have helped their rich mates to hefty tax cuts while literally sending the poor to the poor house (food banks), and then have the front to say that food banks are a good thing and that it's because people have cash flow problems that are of their own making, massive cuts in police funding, and NHS privatisation via the back door.

Associate
They aren't doing anything, and I mean that in the literal sense. They haven't actually said anything for 12 months. The silence of Brexit plans slowly evolved into just parroting soundbites and rabid attacking of opposition people (not policy). It doesn't wash with the public and its why I honestly believe its tanked. They tried to make this about one thing, Brexit and showed contempt for the voting public to be able to deal with multiple policies at one time.

The polls don't seem to reflect this.

LatestPollTrends20170604B4-768x416.png

Caporegime
Labour spend it all, Tories clean up the mess. Always been the way.

If you look at statistics, rather than hearsay the Tories have borrowed more than labour in their respective terms of office since the end of WW2

I don't understand the mentality that richer people should be taxed loads more. I know a number of very successful businesspeople and they all have one thing in common: they work damn hard. Even now when they could easily retire and live a life of luxury, they're still working. The same can't be said for many people.

Well obviously. If you work for yourself you are going to work harder than if you work for somebody else doing a 9-5 job as you don't generally have much of a vested interest in the companies wellbeing other than ensuring you have future employment.

Caporegime
Word on the ground is outside the London bubble, Labour are not getting any extra votes, people will not vote Labour and thats coming from Labour.
Why do you think the Torys are not that bothered, why has JC not gone to Tory areas to canvass but TM has gone to Labour heartlands.

As I said the polls are way off the mark

Yet people on here, outside of London, are voting Labour instead of Tory. Go figure.

Caporegime
Just cos she is shadow dont mean she will be or would stay...
Don't even worry about it. If she's completly awful she will resign or be forced... It's no worries

LOL that is a big assumption... Corbyn was shagging her for a while after all, think she'll probably be fairly safe for a bit if elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom