Poll: Canadian Grand Prix 2017, Montréal - Race 7/20

Rate the 2017 Canadian Grand Prix out of Ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
That qualifying lap record might last a while! :eek:

Well... you know, too next year. There is no reason to think the qualifying lap won't be even faster next year. First year of new aero, there will be reasonable gains next year and 2019 frankly. It wouldn't surprise me if the 2019 lap time stood for a pretty damn long time though.

Soldato
That was a sensational lap from Hamilton, however I can't help but feel without the couple of small mistakes Vettel would have been very close to challenging it. Well deserved for Hamilton though, sensational effort.

Really looking forward to the race tomorrow!

Soldato
How ****ING cool is Senna's family?
Race worn helmet?!

Some real emotion on show there.
Looked like he almost shed a tear when he received it.

The crowd reaction on his first lap, then absolute smashed the second. Funny how some drivers just are at one with some tracks.

Caporegime
Hamilton looked pretty mighty in Qualifying today. Hopefully he can keep it up for the race!

He is only 3 poles away from the all time record of pole positions!

Soldato
On Thursday Fernando Alonso said the team needed to win by September to convince him to stay for 2018, prompting McLaren racing director Eric Boullier to joke after the raft race win: "We won. Fernando now has to stay..."

Caporegime
Quite tempted to use my free npower sky sports week pass on this tonight. Canada is always good and i can't think of another non live channel 4 race i would want to use it on really..

Back
Top Bottom