UK tshirt site akin to threadless.com

Caporegime
www.thinkgeek.com :D
lmao-new.jpg
noplace.jpg
roflcopter.jpg

arent they us based tough?

Soldato
How do the US T-Shirt sizes equate to UK? I want to order some from bustedtees... damn, it! :)

Edit: nvm, found the sizing chart!

Soldato
Threadless tees have got worse and worse quality over the years, I'm not going to bother with them anymore. The print fades after the first wash these days.

Just about OK if you pick up some in a $10 sale but I wouldn't pay any more than that.

V F

V F

Soldato
Threadless tees have got worse and worse quality over the years, I'm not going to bother with them anymore. The print fades after the first wash these days.

Just about OK if you pick up some in a $10 sale but I wouldn't pay any more than that.

Is that why you see so many gamers in t-shirts that look like they need a good wash?

Soldato
Is that why you see so many gamers in t-shirts that look like they need a good wash?

Probably :p

Seriously though 10 years ago Threadless were quite good quality tees and prints. They're just cheap garbage now though. I occasionally put in an order when they have a 10 dollar sale, which is all they're worth.

Best T-shirts I've had recently are the Epic Games ones, real nice fabric and designs!

Back
Top Bottom