***** The OcUK Men of Honour Awards 2002 *****

Godfather
Godfather
The OcUK forums are special. Over the years we have lead the way in creating a friendly and safe environment for you and your family to learn and share information about computing or any other aspect of your life. Myself and the Dons have built a thriving community by never losing sight of our objectives, even if that meant facing criticism. Others laughed at us, then realised we were right all along and implimented our policies on their own forums. Imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery.

Myself and the Dons put in quite unreasonable amounts of time and effort into the management of these mighty fine forums. We do it because we care and we feel honoured that you, the members, choose OcUK first. In order to provide you with the very best forums experience, our standards are high. We will not tolerate others abusing you. We will not allow the posting of offensive material. We owe you that protection, for you are the finest members that any forums could wish to have.

This year I would like to honour those members who have demonstrated exceptional levels of some, or all, of the following through their posts and actions over the last year :-

Kindness, intelligence, humour, compassion, honesty, integrity, generosity, and loyalty.

These are the qualities we value at OcUK and we think those demonstrating them should be recognised. Therefore it is with great pleasure that I make this announcement.

The OcUK Men of Honour 2002

manofhonour.jpg

Gentlemen, you have given our community much. We give you this honour in recognition of that fact. Wear your new avatar with pride.

Shak
bitboy
Over Clocker
adwhitworth
kaiowas
Mpemba Effect
Stiff_Cookie
Scuzi
Jono
eazieb
dirtydog
Rotty
Ex-RoNiN
memphisto
dhopton
r1cko
@stolath

Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the OcUK Men of Honour 2002.

Man of Honour
cheers mate I seriously did not expect to be on that list !

I am indeed going to wear my Avatar with pride for the entirety of 2003

thanks must go out to Spie, Dons, UB's and all members of these mighty fine forums.

cheers

Kelvin

Soldato
Can only echo Kev on this point
icon14.gif
to those 3 in particular & dirtydog :D, Rotty, you said in the other thread you had no idea why, well it was mainly due to ya being an old git seen round these parts since before noah & always bringing a smile to the forums :)

Don
Came as a big shock this , well pleased though , thanks to Spie and anyone who nominated me :D and Happy New Year to all you nice Sports Arena folks :p

Back
Top Bottom