Need for Speed PAYBACK 10 November 2017

Soldato
i did play the initial 10 hours on the x1 just there was too many other games out around that time hence why i never got round to purchasing it
If ya got something faster than a 280x it looks amazing on pc.
My 280x looked great at first but the faster the cars got the more settings I had to turn down.

Associate
I liked the previous one although it became dull after a fair few hours. Happy that the customisation was back to its best, I'm looking forward to this.

Soldato
I loved Hot Pursuit. I wanted to play Most Wanted, but you can only get it on Origin. Ain't nobody got time for that. Steam4lyfe.

Most wanted was pretty good on origin and they were even giving it away for free for a while. I don't normally play much online with racing games but most wanted was a lot of fun and as it was free the lobbies were always full and from what I remember it was around 12 players so it got fairly crazy.

Only down side was it crashed every now and again.

Soldato
I think I still have Most Wanted on DVD. Think I have all the NFS Games upto the 2010 version of Hot Pursuit.

Hoping this years offering is going to be closer to what we had with Under Ground 2. Its about time there is a truly great Need For Speed game again :)

Underboss
OP
i liked the very first one, that game mad me really excited, and my dad and I went to buy this game second hand i think from a person and i played it there and i got hooked, used to use the Supra, and to this day, still my favourite car in real life

those where the days !!

later on Hot Pursuit was a favourite of mine along with Porsche Unleashed

Soldato
i liked the very first one, that game mad me really excited, and my dad and I went to buy this game second hand i think from a person and i played it there and i got hooked, used to use the Supra, and to this day, still my favourite car in real life

those where the days !!

later on Hot Pursuit was a favourite of mine along with Porsche Unleashed

Yes the very first one was pretty amazing. I remember playing the demo for hours with the Dodge Viper and the one track. Getting the full game was pretty darned amazing too.

Soldato
that certainly is a blast from the past, when was that released must have been around 99-00??

Yeah it was 2000, I did Google it tho haha. I got it when it first came out and then played it again a few years later when I had a better pc so I could max it out :D

Imo it was the best, you had to use a bit of skill rather than keep hold of forward on the keyboard and hope for the best. I have enjoyed them, right from the first one

Associate
Yeah it was 2000, I did Google it tho haha. I got it when it first came out and then played it again a few years later when I had a better pc so I could max it out :D

Imo it was the best, you had to use a bit of skill rather than keep hold of forward on the keyboard and hope for the best. I have enjoyed them, right from the first one
yeah i remember when it was first out on the ps1 and you could use the dodge viper. that was heaven even way back then. its amazing how long the series has been going for as well.

Back
Top Bottom