Any of you guys use only one system??

Associate
PC gamer 99 - 05
Xbox 360 05 - 12
PS3 12- Ps4 launch
PS4

Yup, I stick to one system. On the basis I can wait a good few years and play the 'must haves' on the other systems at my leisure and for considerably less money. The 360/ps3 switch was down to build quality of MS hardware, I went trough 7 consoles.

Soldato
I only have a PS4. The main reason is that I just don't have the time to play games so one console is more than enough for me...

Soldato
I like to have one system (console) along side a PC. I think it complements each other quite well. I have had multiple consoles at one time and I just don't use them enough to warrant it.

At the moment Switch and PC. Recently ditched the PS4 but will grab a pro late 2018 once a good few exclusives build up again

Associate
I've got all consoles and pc. Xbox gets 90% of the love. Switch is second, coming with me for a short break this weekend. Pc comes third for some games and vent with mates. Ps4 Pro has hardly been touched since I got it, which is annoying as its a good console.

Associate
Have owned all 3 (Xbox, PS4 & Switch) bought all 3 on launch. PS4 was first to go, played all the exclusives I wanted to plus Xbox was getting all the attention at the time. Then the Xbox was recently sold, hadn't played it in ages and nothing coming out soon that interests me or that I can't get on the PC. Now have a small form factor PC in the living room with the Switch giving me all the console gaming I need. I pretty much use my main PC for any gaming and the one in the living room for some multiplayer PC action.

Soldato
PS4 as main console and media centre for me (YT, NetFlix, blu ray player etc).

Also own a Switch as a secondary console, play it on lunch at work and sometimes on the sofa when the missus is watching a series/film I'm not interested in! (Gilmore Girls, you can only watch so much).

Got to be pretty dedicated to own all three IMO! If you've got the time to exploit all three consoles, colour me envious. I'd love an Xbox One for the backwards compatibility to be fair, but that's not enough for me to make the purchase as of yet.

Soldato
I have an XB1 as my only console, but use it as a media centre a lot of the time too.

Never really gelled with the PS4 when I've used one, and the only exclusive pulling me to the PS4 is Crash Bandicoot.

Associate
I play on PC but have an XBox One as well. I prefer playing on PC, I think it's the better experience for som many reasons.

Having said that, I have the XB1 purely for gaming with work colleagues and for use as a media box.

Soldato
Got a PS4 and a Wii U. Played A LOT of mario kart 8 but never do any more. It's just the PS4 for me. To be honest, there's so many great games for it, that I just don't see the point in having both, especially as I don't have time to play the games i've got! :D

Soldato
I have Xbox one, ps2,ps1, n64, but only n64 packed away and going to sell my PlayStations as I want a PS3, so my Xbox is my main and only console I play, could've purchased a ps4 last weekend, but decided not to waste my wage like it lol, might buy one at the end of the month when my next wage comes in, people are selling normals for 120, when I get one it will go in the bedroom, so both options in 2 rooms, amongst some others that's PS4 only games, I really want to play wipeout.

The 2nd console be it ps3 or PS4 will get used every day(ps3 especially), probably more then my Xbox as it be in the bedroom, only get to play downstairs so often.

Associate
I got a PS4 for casual gaming with my daughter and online with non-pc owning friends but it is now my main way of playing. I find it easier to pick up and play stuff in the evening when there is nothing I want to watch on telly.

Probably helps that since getting it my PC setup is in need of overhaul that I can't afford. Monitor gave up the ghost, so I am using an old TN that is uncomfortable to game on due to my eyes/migraine issues. My mouse and mat are wearing out badly and my headset broke.

Getting good value out of PS4 ownership as family entertainment system though :).

Caporegime
I once did that back on PS1 era then skipped PS2 and then went Xbox 360, now I have a job and I don't have many vices so spending and extra £300 every 3 or so years on a new console is practically nothing really. Then I can buy the game that I want with no worry about exclusives.

Soldato
Think at some point people will own or have had owned all consoles up to date(not me, I was specific with my choices) for the simple fact is that there will always be a game on each console you like/want to play, but isn't on the other console.

So for me I want:

PS3 again for GT5&6, Last of us(never played it) and maybe check out uncharted, think that's about it to warrant the purchase and free net.

360 again to own the Star Wars edition(only had the mw3 other than normals), play forza 2 & NFS:Shift I own still(not on the list for x1)

Wii U for mario maker, mario karts and fact I never owned one.

Ps4 for wipeout, horizon, no mans sky, farpoint, killzone, infamous, last of us, driveclub and never owned one and perhaps try out VR.

I've got lots of dos box games on pc hdd of old favourites which if I'm honest are not living up to their nostalgia, but I can't be bothered with my mega drive or game cube, and mario kart 64 gets boring on your own like all mario karts, for the ps2 I do have crazy taxi and simpsons hit & run amongst crash bandicoot, but other than Gran turismo there's nothing any more to keep the retro consoles that a PS3 fat 60gb couldn't do, Goldeneye on 64 is awful now, so think I'm going to have to sell it, all the fun of childhood gaming gone on those consoles pretty much I feel and got no space for collecting them all.

My laptop is only good for some old games, but star craft is playable so I'm happy with that, hopefully 2 will work well along with the older hitman games.

V F

V F

Soldato
Think at some point people will own or have had owned all consoles up to date(not me, I was specific with my choices) for the simple fact is that there will always be a game on each console you like/want to play, but isn't on the other console.

So for me I want:

PS3 again for GT5&6, Last of us(never played it) and maybe check out uncharted, think that's about it to warrant the purchase and free net.

Metal Gear Solid 4. Absolutely love this franchise. No idea how I never got into it. I'll get the Metal Gear HD Collection soon.

Soldato
I only tend to play xbox (had an xbox, 360 and one /one S). Sell all my old consoles and only have the latest. In fact currently the only consoles I have are 2 xbox one S, and happy with them.

I've previously had gamecube/wii and brothers have had PlayStation when I'm back home, but the wii u was a naff console despite a couple good titles, and the PlayStation controller is terrible. I only tend to play online really with the same group on xbox so that tends to sway my decision, a shame that xbox is so poor for exclusives in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom