Female graduates freezing eggs over a lack of educated men

Caporegime
It's kinda funny though, fighting for decades for women to be "equal" to men, then realising that it's actually depressing, well they reaped what the sowed and i hope they hate it.

Caporegime
Maybe it is about money. Educated does not mean money but to have your eggs frozen is probably expensive.

Maybe these women therefore want a rich man.. And rich men often don't want rich women, they want young attractive ones (not always lol).

So does this leave these rich family wanting but not wanting a 'lesser' man on their own?

Generally as hades said its seemingly more and more sensible to go it alone. The problem (I'll generally say more often with women) is that they still often want a family. So.. Do they miss out on this and end up rich but miserable? Or do it alone.. If they can't find a rich man.

Educated does not mean money, and I think this article actin means wealthy not educated.

Caporegime
To my mind, the issue is that the typical "Smart, well educated" Man (IE Uni+IQ140+) has rather different priorities in life than the typical career woman and therefore finds such women really rather unattractive. :/
Yup. Backstabbing. Needless aggression. Using...unsavory methods to advance themselves. All things I've encountered.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
It's kinda funny though, fighting for decades for women to be "equal" to men, then realising that it's actually depressing, well they reaped what the sowed and i hope they hate it.
The thing that really boils my blood is the sheer number of "women in business" / "females in tech" type social groups that exist round my way. There's some clearly intelligent and successful women attending these things so they've essentially 'made it' in a man's world. Yet they perpetuate the segregation with these groups. I can only assume it's to empower other women to be as successful, to which there is undoubtedly an element of "how to counter men" in their debates.
They need to be sent to Japan for a couple of years to experience how bad it could be in the modern industrialised world.

Man of Honour
I love the irony of this thread: an objective person reading it would immediately understand why women might not want anything to do with any of the men posting here, at least.

Soldato
Maybe it is about money. Educated does not mean money but to have your eggs frozen is probably expensive.

That's not my (purely anecdotal) experience. They already own a big house so money isn't the issue. They're looking for someone who can hold a conversation. They'd rather date a poorly-paid scientist than some Essex wide boy earning lots of money in the City. Someone who can hold a conversation and has a prestigious job wouldn't hurt though, I'm sure. :)

Caporegime
I love the irony of this thread: an objective person reading it would immediately understand why women might not want anything to do with any of the men posting here, at least.
I saw a woman once. Through my binoculars. Didn't get a really good look because the glass was frosted.

Clearly if I had a degree I would be doing a lot better with the ladies. Instead of binoculars I'd be able to afford some drones and decent camera equipment.

Associate
I saw a woman once. Through my binoculars. Didn't get a really good look because the glass was frosted.

Clearly if I had a degree I would be doing a lot better with the ladies. Instead of binoculars I'd be able to afford some drones and decent camera equipment.

:eek: Wow ... It could also allow you to enter a fast track program for the secret services :p .

Man of Honour
Maybe one day feminism will die out and we can at least try for sexual equality. That would solve this problem as well as many others.

Of course, that's an unrealistic and idealistic position. In reality, the gap will continue to get bigger because it's still being pushed. Feminism won't go away any time soon, so the gaps will continue to widen. Hard luck for women who want equally educated men. Tough [Magic Word not allowed] on those who are feminists - since they're part of the cause, they have no right to be bothered by one of the results.

V F

V F

Soldato

Soldato
They're looking for someone who can hold a conversation. They'd rather date a poorly-paid scientist :)

The thing is, My point is, would the "Poorly-Paid Scientist" find the career woman capable of holding an interesting conversation?? I suggest not. :/

There really is no shortage of smart well educated men.

Indeed, if you consider IQ to be an indicative factor (The usefulness of IQ as a means of assessing intelligence is the matter for a whole new thread of course. But....) the fact that although the Male/Female averages are the same, the SD for men is slightly larger.

As a consequence, At the extremes (Both Low and High) Men outnumber Women 2:1 or even more. It is actually smart Men who find it difficult finding intellectually equal Women rather than the other way round...

Soldato
Maybe these ladies assume, wrongly in my opinion, that a degree equates to intelligent conversation and clever kids ? If they have built their own careers they are unlikely to need a bloke for his income.

Back
Top Bottom