Good MP FPS with decent amount of players?

Soldato
I already have BF1 and Titanfall 2 and COD:Infinite Warfare (for which I don't use MP) on PS4.

I was going to get BF1 on PC, but they finally allowed better cusomisation for controls, and I no longer hate playing it with controller. Besides, have already gotten premium on there, so forking out for all of it again makes it a very expensive game.

So, any how, looking for some MP FPS I can use on PC.

Prefer contemporary. Or futuristic.

Something that can be good for quick rounds as well, when I don't have time to chill for hours.

Preferably not expensive.

Edit:
Do have BF4 on PC, but that seems to be quiet now

Soldato
PUBG isn't first person but is really popular,
CS : GO can be pick up and put down if you don't play ranked,
Battlefield 2142 has been brought back by the community if you enjoyed that back in the day. 2142 revive.

Soldato
OP
BF4 is still great and plenty people online on PC, 2nd most popular platform for it behind the PS4.

really? Every time I look at the server browser, there aren't many listed, and only a few have decent amount of players?

PUBG isn't first person but is really popular,
CS : GO can be pick up and put down if you don't play ranked,
Battlefield 2142 has been brought back by the community if you enjoyed that back in the day. 2142 revive.

I do own CS:GO but never did get on with it...

Might have a gander at 2142 - I never played it back in the day.

Edit: though that is more geared towards long battles no?

Caporegime
dirtybomb is free and a great game.still same amount of players playing for last two years.often gets overlooked.great game.

Soldato
I do own CS:GO but never did get on with it...

Might have a gander at 2142 - I never played it back in the day.

Edit: though that is more geared towards long battles no?

2142 is down to the game mode you play, Titan mode used to take ages to get a full round finished due to all the ground work needed before being able to jump into the titan.

Soldato
Player Unknown Battle Grounds.. Can play 1st or 3rd person.. 100 people a map. still early access but has huge following. Got a decent amount of people on OCUK playing too.. Solo, duo and squad modes available.

Soldato
Player Unknown Battle Grounds.. Can play 1st or 3rd person.. 100 people a map. still early access but has huge following. Got a decent amount of people on OCUK playing too.. Solo, duo and squad modes available.

yes you can play 1st or 3rd but you will be at a distinct disadvantage playing 1st person on the 3rd person servers. only really becomes an option when custom servers come out with 1st person locked in

Soldato
dirtybomb is free and a great game.still same amount of players playing for last two years.often gets overlooked.great game.

This. It's free to play without any pay to win, you only have to play the game to unlock characters. You get 2 straight off then there are 3 free ones on rotation at all times. As DG said it gets overlooked a lot but it's a damn fine MP shooter.

Soldato
OP
I forgot all about Dirty Bomb. I used to like that for short stints

Never tried planetside, so will give it a shot.

RS Vietnam looks like my sort of game and battlegrounds looks interesting, though pricey for a early access.

Will give planetside a go for now.

Back
Top Bottom