Associate
Frankly, I don't know if I'm in the right section so apologies if I'm not. How do I contact the builders at Overclockers UK? Or can someone verify if this is possible.

I'm looking for a fully customised liquid-cooled gaming PC. They have some really nice PCs that you can customise but not to the exacting specification that I want. The problem seems to be that only certain GPUs are available to add to certain builds, and the ones that I'm looking aren't available, only to buy separately.

Anyway I'm looking a build around the Asus Z270 ROG Maximus Formula IX, i7 7700K with overclocking, 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti's in SLi (heard FTW3 doesn't need water cooling since it has 3 fans, so maybe SC2 the way to go), 16/32GB Corsair Vengenance LPX 3200, Im going Samsung 960 Evo 500Gb SSD & 960 Pro 512GB (for OS- Windows 10), HT Omega eClaro sound card (don't think they sell it though); this system is so far around 700W so probably would need Corsair Rm1000x since I want overclocking and water cooling, plus all the little odds and ends needed.

But that is the core that I want in my system. As long as the base components as I mentioned are available in their store can they build a gaming PC around that? The case preferably would have some glass as to see the inside but doesn't have to be completely glass, at least one side glass. Things like water cooling is leave up to the professional I'm sure it would look nice anyway.

I want it to play games at 1440p, 4K & VR.

Can anyone help with this?
Thanks.

P.s. I'm buying my own monitor at the end of the year, waiting on the 35" Asus or Acer 4K HDR 200Hz monitor, and the HTC Vive.

Associate
Is this the sort of thing you're after?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/infi...-watercooled-extreme-gaming-pc-fs-457-oe.html

I don't think OcUK sell that sound card you're after, but I'm sure you could ask them to leave enough space to install it yourself. It comes with an 850w PSU, which will be spec'd by OcUK to ensure it's enough for the needs of the PC.

If any small details need to change, just give OcUK a call and I'm sure their sales team will be able to alter the PC as per your spec.

Associate
Honestly I would think twice about the eClaro there. OC here do sell the Asus Xonar Exxence STX II which in my humble opinion is a better overall deal.

Back
Top Bottom