Show Us Your Motors!

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Isn't the Carrera GT better?

It's obviously a better car being 15 years more recent in design. It's also better engineered. Both were produced in very similar numbers. But an F40 is an F40, it's been my dream car since I was a child and I don't think any car I buy in future will be quite as much of an event.

It's definitely not a daily. It's so low it scrapes on everything. It's the only car I have to reverse up my drive which is hard since you can't really see out of the back.

When I have more time on my hands I'm going to do a proper writeup of all the cars, maybe with a video or two, for the forum. It was this forum (and in fact Eyedot) who inspired me in the early days of my business so I'm determined to get back into posting here.

Soldato
It's obviously a better car being 15 years more recent in design. It's also better engineered. Both were produced in very similar numbers. But an F40 is an F40, it's been my dream car since I was a child and I don't think any car I buy in future will be quite as much of an event.

It's definitely not a daily. It's so low it scrapes on everything. It's the only car I have to reverse up my drive which is hard since you can't really see out of the back.

When I have more time on my hands I'm going to do a proper writeup of all the cars, maybe with a video or two, for the forum. It was this forum (and in fact Eyedot) who inspired me in the early days of my business so I'm determined to get back into posting here.

Oh, the F40 is something I'd buy in an instant.

I was referring to the comment that you should buy an Veyron - I'd prefer that GT over a Veyron.

Would love to hear about your business growth/experience too, did you start it from scratch?

Back
Top Bottom