Broken Apple Watch Screen

Soldato
Hi there,

I have a broken glass screen on my Apple Watch (Nike S2). I actually have no idea how it happened, I went to bed one night and when I woke up the next day it had a perfect crack all around the curved side of the glass - almost as if it has swollen from the inside.

Either way Apple have refused to fix it. I've done the usual things like Google and search forums but I can't seem to find anyone who can fix them for a reasonable price in the UK.

Can anyone recommend anyone please? I would like to get it fixed ASAP.

Other than the glass front it works perfectly.

Thanks,

Eddie

Associate
they dont fix apple watch. they will replace the watch only. buy a replacement screen (£79), get it fix your self or give it to a tech guy. or sell the watch on eBay (max you get is approx £100 for a series 2) or live with the crack.

Soldato
OP
they dont fix apple watch. they will replace the watch only. buy a replacement screen (£79), get it fix your self or give it to a tech guy. or sell the watch on eBay (max you get is approx £100 for a series 2) or live with the crack.

After I bought the screen do you know anyone who would be able to fix it for me?

Thanks for the replies. Seems crazy to pay the prices Apple change the screen when they don't cost that much more when new.

Back
Top Bottom