** ROCCAT MICE Q3/4 LINEUP AND SAVE £££ **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Roccat are a brand whose presence on the UK scene has waxed and waned over the years however with their latest crop of mice they are looking to grab some of that market share back and challenge the stalwarts on the UK peripheral scene!

In Europe they are widely respected for their peripherals but in the UK market it is mainly their mice which have performed over the years. The Kone is a favourite amongst many for it's shape, quality and price and then there is the Nyth with MOBA and RPG players.

This year however their crop of mice to take them in to the 4th Quarter is amongst the strongest yet. They have excellent sensors, their ergonomics have improved and the feature set and build quality have massively improved and moved on from "wheel gate" a few years back. Now they are built like tanks and their mouse wheels are amongst the best on the market. Check out our featured mouse below, all of which are currently on offer. Roccat want our customers to get their hands on these so you can evangelise as they know how important our customers' approval is to them succeeding on the UK scene.

Anybody with one of these mice already let us know how you find it in the rest of the thread :)

ROCCAT Leadr - Wireless Multi-Button RGB Gaming Mouse, Black (ROC-11-852) @ £119.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ROCC...-Gaming-Mouse-Black-ROC-11-852-KB-04X-RC.html

ROCCAT Leadr - Wireless Multi-Button RGB Gaming Mouse, Charging dock, RGB illumination, Next-gen button layout
Resolution: 12000dpi, Owl-eye optical sensor, Wireless/wired combo

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ROCCAT Kone Pure - Optical Owl-Eye Core Performance RGB Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-725) @ £48.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ROCC...ce-RGB-Gaming-Mouse-ROC-11-725-KB-04W-RC.html

ROCCAT Kone Pure - Optical Owl-Eye Core Performance RGB Gaming Mouse, Pro-grip surface, Rgb illumination
Resolution: 12000dpi, Owl-eye optical sensor, Sleek ergonomics, 512kb on-board memory

Only £48.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ROCCAT Kiro Modular Ambidextrous 4000DPI Optical Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-320) @ £29.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ROCC...ptical-Gaming-Mouse-ROC-11-320-KB-04B-RC.html

Resolution: 2000dpi (Native); 4000dpi (Overdrive Mode), Superdextrous Shape, Illumination: 16.8M Multi-Colour, Polling Rate: 1000Hz, Response Time: 1ms

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I've had a Leadr now for a little over 2 months and as someone who has at least 2 dozen mice around the house/in the loft of various brands but mainly Logitech I can honestly say the Leadr is the best mouse I've ever owned.

Associate
I had the older Kone Pure and the shape was perfect for my hand - would definitely consider picking up the newer one when my FinalMouse eventually dies...

Soldato
Wouldn't buy Roccat had one of their headsets a couple of years ago which started to die about 18 months into the 24 month warranty, I got in touch with them they agreed it was faulty but said that I had to return it to the retailer which only dealt with the first 12 months so it went into the bin, never will buy Roccat again unless second hand.

Associate
Love my Roccat Nyth, best mouse in the multiverse :D. Really well made rodent tank, haven't seen anything remotely as good or innovative to tempt me away (and I love shinies which enrages the wife).

Best

Wulf

Back
Top Bottom