Photoshop request please

Soldato
Some kind of 'in the closet' gay joke? I'm intrigued what standing joke there'd be involving some footballer and your downstairs cupboard?!

I don't really follow football, but were any kept in a downstairs cupboard by abusive step-parents whilst being hidden from a dark lord until one day a talent spotter comes to fetch them away to a magical school ?

Soldato
OP
Some kind of 'in the closet' gay joke? I'm intrigued what standing joke there'd be involving some footballer and your downstairs cupboard?!
He may or may not be leaving our club. It's become a standing joke that he can't because I've got him locked in a cupboard, so I was trying to provide proof of that :D

Soldato
I don't really follow football, but were any kept in a downstairs cupboard by abusive step-parents whilst being hidden from a dark lord until one day a talent spotter comes to fetch them away to a magical school ?
:eek: I'd watch that film!

He may or may not be leaving our club. It's become a standing joke that he can't because I've got him locked in a cupboard, so I was trying to provide proof of that :D
ahh ok - was just curious. he really worth locking in the cupboard though!?

Back
Top Bottom