If you could recommend only one PC game in history which would it be?

Soldato
Although I very rarely play these days I'd say Counterstrike as it's the game I've put most hours in to and it still as a huge following and is constantly evolving but not so much as to be unrecognisable.

Associate
So hard to pick one as there is so many to choose from. When I think back to all the games I've played, these are the ones I only remember and the most fun I had.

Wow (Vanilla)
Deus Ex (Original)
Witcher 3
Outcast (Looking forward to the remake!)
Max Payne
Championship Manager '99
Sensible Soccer
Call Of Duty 1 (MP)
Mafia
Skyrim
Thief 1, 2, 3
Hitman

Soldato
Damn this is a tough one.

When Star Citizen alpha 3.0 finally gets released to public, I'd easily put that at number 1 spot.

But until then... I'm going to go with the Witcher 3, because as a complete experience with all the DLC, it is very difficult to beat.

(I almost went with Guild Wars 2, given having played it for the last 5 years as it has provided huge entertainment value)

Soldato
WoW. No contest really. I've been playing it 11 years. I've tried other games in that periond but and had sank some serious time into games such as the Total War series (Rome 1 and Empire mainly), the Civilization series and a few others. But none have the longevity of WoW. I always go back to it.

Soldato
SP: Age of Empires 2

MP: MOHAA, absolutely freaking loved it. If they decided one day to do a CoD4 re-skin then I would purchase it in an instant, the MP maps on that game were shear perfection. Destroyed Village and V2 were just unbelievably good. I must have spent hours on V2 just hurling grenades through doors then closing them again quickly. Once you broke through the first few sets of doors and could roam the rest of the facility....oh man...what a great, great game. SP was epic too, still is.

Associate
Mine would have to be World of Warcraft Vanilla , I pretty much played it everyday on and off for over 3 years ! In its current state I wouldnt touch it , everything I loved got changed or taken out the game but wow would be my all time game because of the amount of time I put in too it and how i would go to work twitching for the day to be over so i could play it , I even had time of work sick to play it lol ! just a little addictive but that is my all time top game.

Soldato
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Never racked up so many hours in an FPS game beforehand.

The destruction, sound quality and the gameplay were brilliant which led to a truly amazing experience.

Soldato
City of Heroes if it was still playable. :(

It's a toss up between Dragon Age: Origins and Witcher 3 for me.

Bad Company is a good shout though.

Back
Top Bottom