Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I think the wheels look good, and suit it better than some blingy thinner-spoked black and diamond cut style, or something similar which might otherwise look more at home on a hot hatch than a more grown-up estate.

Associate

She's back!

Had the MPS for a year now. It was a low mileage car, great service history, great inside, but... Paintwork wasn't that great. On the other hand, the price reflected this. Patched up what I could in the mean time, knowing I had a Coventry to Thurso trip in mind. That added over 1450 miles in less than a week! Then we went to Minehed with the kids. So I left any paintwork till this month.

The car was quite a mismatch of colour. Mainly bumpers to panels. Front end was chipped to hell. So, using a body shop I trust, They've sprayed the bonnet, front bumper, rear bumper and boot. Of course this all need blending too, which they have done a superb job of. Also, sprayed my wing mirrors and inside of the scoop a new colour.

This colour car is a nightmare to work on. This place has done it proud! It honestly looks like a new car.

Last edited:
Associate
She's back!

Had the MPS for a year now. It was a low mileage car, great service history, great inside, but... Paintwork wasn't that great. On the other hand, the price reflected this. Patched up what I could in the mean time, knowing I had a Coventry to Thurso trip in mind. That added over 1450 miles in less than a week! Then we went to Minehed with the kids. So I left any paintwork till this month.

The car was quite a mismatch of colour. Mainly bumpers to panels. Front end was chipped to hell. So, using a body shop I trust, They've sprayed the bonnet, front bumper, rear bumper and boot. Of course this all need blending too, which they have done a superb job of. Also, sprayed my wing mirrors and inside of the scoop a new colour.

This colour car is a nightmare to work on. This place has done it proud! It honestly looks like a new car.

Looks great.

Do you mind me asking where you had the work done and how much it was roughly? I need similar and am just down the road from Cov.

Associate
Looks great.

Do you mind me asking where you had the work done and how much it was roughly? I need similar and am just down the road from Cov.

Manhattan Motors in Earlsdon, Coventry. Speak to Andy. He really knows his stuff. It was £1100 all in.

Edit: Some might gasp at that, but remember this was a multi coloured car with one of those really difficult colours to work with. Plies the other extras I wanted doing. One of which was the inside of the scoop, which doesn't come apart. So had to be sprayed via the opening.

Will post up some more pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
Associate
The A5 got a new friend today :)

DSC04917000.jpg

DSC04910000.jpg

Last edited:

nas

nas

Associate
The A5 got a new friend today :)

DSC04917000.jpg

DSC04910000.jpg
nice,but S3 with an rs3 front bumper?
I'm sure the RS has twin tail pipes.

edit: completely forgot about the prefacelift, they look remarkably similar to the s3 sportback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom