The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
I haven't played for a few months now, it was starting to get tricky to find good servers. Also with the DLC being free and the base game being so cheep I'd expect a bit more of a hack fest these days. It was a great game though.

Soldato
I haven't encountered any odd behaviour or hacking since playing it again. I've also pretty much just been playing Rush.

I also reinstalled BC2 today and had some very fun games on there.

Soldato
how is this running after FCU? Any problems? Still smooth? I've not been able to play anything for months - having the house done up - and tbh honest i'm not that bothered about going back to BF1...

Associate
I keep returning to BC2, actually prefer it to BF3,4 & 1, I can't put my finger on why but I just find it a much more enjoyable game than those that came after it.

Looks fantastic in 4k too!
Do many people still play BC2? Absolutely loved it in it's prime, still one of my favourites from the series.

Caporegime
Do many people still play BC2? Absolutely loved it in it's prime, still one of my favourites from the series.
Yes, servers are surprisingly busy whenever I log on, even more surprisingly I bought the Vietnam expansion pack off eBay for about £2.50 and there’s plenty of those servers too - if you’ve got and enjoy BFBC2 I highly recommend the Vietnam add on especially if you get it cheap like I did. :)

Associate
Yes, servers are surprisingly busy whenever I log on, even more surprisingly I bought the Vietnam expansion pack off eBay for about £2.50 and there’s plenty of those servers too - if you’ve got and enjoy BFBC2 I highly recommend the Vietnam add on especially if you get it cheap like I did. :)
Good to know - think I'll reinstall it later... that's a great shout, I'd totally forgotten about the Vietnam expansion!

Back
Top Bottom