• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Soldato
Ordered 64 liquid, but also no confirmation from DPD for tomorrow delivery.

Yep I'm interested to see how far I can push my liquid edition, also purchased a nice new 1000W corsair PSU to go with it so no fear over power consumption! 1750MHz seems to have been thrown around a few times, I wonder if 1800 is possible.

It also looks like some pretty good gains can be had by overclocking the memory, but I'm unsure how easy that is given there were quite a few restrictions on the fury-x.

Some reviewer pushed the blower to 1975Mhz core stable, but was throttling a lot due to heat. I want to see how far we can push this baby under water :)

I have a 1000W platinun leadex, great investment which bought for the 295X2 3y ago for £130 from OCUK, and going to bench it with it's stock fan, but also with 2 vardars and with full water block on a 360mm loop on it's own. (when EKWB released the X399 monoblock for the other loop).

Last edited:
Permabanned
I ordered over the phone and got a purchase email from OCUK at 14:19. I then phoned again and ordered a psu which I haven't had an OCUK order email for. I've heard nothing from DPD.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Is this for any Vega purchase or only on specific packages?

The "packs" include games. On my OcUK invoice it shows the card and the 2 free games/voucher codes -
Goods Ordered (prices in GBP)
£532.49 x 1 - Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 64 XTX 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Liquid Cooled Graphics Card - Aqua Pack
£0.00 x 1 - FREE WITH GX-385-SP: AMD VEGA PACK: Prey & Wolfenstein PC Games FREE with Black, Silver & Aqua Packs!

I've also had an email to go to an AMD website to get the codes but I've not done it yet until I get the money back from Steam -
Dear M P

Thank you for purchasing a qualifying AMD product, your game code is now ready.

Your gamecode is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your game code should be activated at http://www.amd.com/amdrewards

Regards,

Overclockers UK

Caporegime
I ordered over the phone and got a purchase email from OCUK at 14:19. I then phoned again and ordered a psu which I haven't had an OCUK order email for. I've heard nothing from DPD.

Just seems they got overloaded with orders and some are on the backlog, though considering some of us ordered a few minutes after 2 it makes me wonder what their order sorting process is. :confused:

My last order of liquid metal i never got a dispatch email on either, so this could be more of the same.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm getting grief now from the Mrs as the kids are starting back to school on Wednesday (Scottish schools start earlier) and I'm supposed to be taking her shopping to get final school stuff for the kids but obviously want to be in the house for the card coming...

Soldato
I'm getting grief now from the Mrs as the kids are starting back to school on Wednesday (Scottish schools start earlier) and I'm supposed to be taking her shopping to get final school stuff for the kids but obviously want to be in the house for the card coming...

Hope you're not going for school shoes mate? Was out today it was hellish :D

Associate

I'll pop round and cover for you :p
...seeing as mine isn't dispatched :rolleyes:

Soldato
Ordered 64 liquid, but also no confirmation from DPD for tomorrow delivery.

Some reviewer pushed the blower to 1975Mhz core stable, but was throttling a lot due to heat. I want to see how far we can push this baby under water :)

I have a 1000W platinun leadex, great investment which bought for the 295X2 3y ago for £130 from OCUK, and going to bench it with it's stock fan, but also with 2 vardars and with full water block on a 360mm loop on it's own. (when EKWB released the X399 monoblock for the other loop).

I'll be very happy if I can get 1700mhz out of my 64 air once I get the EK goodies on it. Anything higher is a Brucie. Going to drain my loop tomorrow and take out the 390 crossfire. Not to thrilled about running this on air with that blower, EK not shipping the full cover till 17th then the backplate is 27th I think.

Soldato
I'll be very happy if I can get 1700mhz out of my 64 air once I get the EK goodies on it. Anything higher is a Brucie. Going to drain my loop tomorrow and take out the 390 crossfire. Not to thrilled about running this on air with that blower, EK not shipping the full cover till 17th then the backplate is 27th I think.

According to EK the backplate is cosmetic, and the block is compatible with its stock backplate. Which if is the grilled one, looks better for cooling, if is some air flowing around it.
Personally i will keep the liquid as is until October, when EK MLC is out.

Back
Top Bottom