• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Soldato
DPD just dropped my box off at home, roll on 12 :p

dpd delivered at 09:00 as I walked into the office
GFJKDA6.jpg

Looks like they delivered the box upside down :p

Associate
ordered 2 @ 2:20ish, seperate orders... first went to processing quickly, 2nd took ages - still showing as processing and no shipping details.

Cheeky really given the fact i was charged twice for dpd next day delivery, my credit cards been charged, and neither are likely to arrive today.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
ordered 2 @ 2:20ish, seperate orders... first went to processing quickly, 2nd took ages - still showing as processing and no shipping details.

Cheeky really given the fact i was charged twice for dpd next day delivery, my credit cards been charged, and neither are likely to arrive today.

Members in good standing get free postage :) - havent paid for postage from ocuk for ages - even a saturday delivery they did once when it didnt deliver on friday.

Permabanned

I got my confirmation email at 2.19 pm, I was told I would recieve my card today.
Today I'm being told they hope to fulfill my order at the end of the month which is bang out of order.

Associate
I got my confirmation email at 2.19 pm, I was told I would recieve my card today.
Today I'm being told they hope to fulfill my order at the end of the month which is bang out of order.

Same here, not a great deal we can do about it unfortunately :(

Not even like we could buy one elsewhere if we wanted to - especially not at that price...

Associate
I got an email from Customer Services saying due to a internal printing error , i didnt get stock allocated to me ! :(
Expected Stock 11/09 !

Pretty poor , in my option , but i hope they will honor the price though if i get the order run. Annoyed to say the least.

Caporegime
For the OP Kaap. :)

1x Sapphire RX Vega 64 Water

gWLbY8s.jpg

3XqVnzM.jpg

AehUNq9.jpg

One of the best looking GPUs I've ever had, and it feels lovely to the touch, too. :p

Excuse the cables, i quickly pulled out the Pro Duo's to have test.

Soldato
Might arrived at this morning at 9am. Very surprised, so early. Working in Bangor today but heading back now to Birmingham to pick it up from office then home to test.

Was going to send my 1070 back and keep the 1080 along side my Vega 64 but I might aswell keep it now as I got it for very cheap new.

Associate
I got an email from Customer Services saying due to a internal printing error , i didnt get stock allocated to me ! :(
Expected Stock 11/09 !

Pretty poor , in my option , but i hope they will honor the price though if i get the order run. Annoyed to say the least.

I haven't had an email yet but I'm guessing I'm in the same boat. :(

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Nice one matt - you need a new sig now :)

I was surprised by the weight of the card - probably partly the brushed steel/aluminium shell but proably also the block/backplate too. Glad my Asus Prime B350M AM4 has one of those those new reinforced PCIe sockets on it with the metal surround on the slot.

Feel sorry for all those that ordered, had emails implying it was on its way, money taken and then a 4-5 week wait. Hopefully it will be sorted much sooner than that.

Back
Top Bottom