Sarah Champion resigns after saying UK has problem with British Pakistani men raping white girls

Man of Honour
You "agree completely" and therefore agree that Corbyn forced her out, even though that isn't the case.

If she was forced out why is she still a back bencher?
Ah I see. I agree that she should be supported rather than sacked/resign. But I should have worded it better.

Caporegime
Funny how all the apologists in here are the same Islam\Islamic\Islamist apologists.
Lol funny how you keep spouting the same nonsense over and over again and when no one listens to you, you get all uppity about it.

Please do point out who the same islam\islamic\islamist apologists. If you can't then kindly refrain from making such idiotic claims.

Soldato
However many vulnerable girls there are it takes a sick **** to organise and host gang rape sessions. From whatever ethnic or social background.

Vulnerability does not excuse abuse, ever.
Bingo.

Rapey pakistani guy is still going to be a rapey Pakistani guy.

Soldato
Please do share these facts that there Islamists in schools pushing their agenda? (genuine interest)

In Birmingham and Bradford, a number of schools have been increasingly pushing Islamic beliefs, segregating boys and girls, expelling female pupils for having had sex with another pupil, suspending boys and girls for holding hands, distributing hate literature. A lot of this is just passed along and would be inevitably attacked by people (who probably have never left the Home Counties) screaming anecdotal at me, so here are a few quick pulled up examples that reached wider public awareness:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-30129645
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...ation-by-ringleader-of-Trojan-Horse-plot.html
https://www.rt.com/uk/159852-teacher-takes-student-phone/

I think she should have resigned as the major error made here was writing this piece for the Sun, if you want to get an intelligent debate going on this issue, which there should be one, don't put it in the sun where you have to write for a reading age of 8, it's not going to make for a nuanced opinion piece, stick it in the Times, independent, telegraph or Guardian, don't put it in a newspaper who's average readership will read the headline and accept it as confirmation bias for their dislike of immigrants rather than read it and actually think about the opinion put forward.

Sadly, the Sun is the number one newspaper by circulation in the UK. It's got more than three times the readership of The Times (next most popular on your list) and nearly ten times that of the Guardian. The Independent isn't even published in print format anymore. So if you want to speak to the people of Britain, I'm afraid that the Sun is a much wider (though I concede not better) newspaper than most. I also suspect the Guardian might not provide her the opportunity. In her article (which I have read) she says "she doesn't know what else to do [to get something done]". So plainly her article is a desperate attempt to raise awareness. For which purpose the Sun might therefore be best.

For anyone who isn't aware (which I wouldn't be surprised if some are not), Sarah Champion is MP for Rotherham and has done an ENORMOUS amount of work to try and stop Child Abuse in this country. She doesn't say that most child abuse or rape is done by Pakistani men. What she says is that the huge majority of organized child abuse and gang rape is done by Pakistani men. I.e. there is a problem that needs dealing with. I find it distressing that some people's first instinct is to attack her or those who agree with her.

Associate
Can someone clarify what she wrote compared to what was published? If it was distorted why did she feel the need to step down?
According to email exchanges released by order order she was quote "thrilled" with the article her only complaint being that they used an old picture of her. They changed nothing without her say so in advance. It was duly published, the Left went mental & she resigned.
https://order-order.com/2017/08/16/sarah-champion-was-thrilled-with-her-sun-article/

Soldato
We should be more specific than usimg the Asian. It is what it is.

By the way, why are there so many vulnerable young white girls?

Read my other posts and you'll understand.

But basically, focusing on the perpetrators is only half the solution.

Victim blaming like this is disgusting. How you can do it, I don't know. And how you think ANY young girl - White or otherwise - should make herself invulnerable to a group of older men, I equally don't know. Perhaps they should all be born in Hertfordshire? How foolish of them not to be.

Soldato
According to email exchanges released by order order she was quote "thrilled" with the article her only complaint being that they used an old picture of her. They changed nothing. It was duly published, the Left went mental & she resigned.
https://order-order.com/2017/08/16/sarah-champion-was-thrilled-with-her-sun-article/

Then I would have to conclude that stepping down is part of the problem if people aren't willing to stand by their statements.

I genuinely don't understand how '"The left" are able to summon such vitriol for people making statements of fact, and why people fold under some pressure. Who are these people that are able to summon more hatred for people making statements of truth that the organised abuse of children?

Caporegime
Victim blaming like this is disgusting. How you can do it, I don't know. And how you think ANY young girl - White or otherwise - should make herself invulnerable to a group of older men, I equally don't know. Perhaps they should all be born in Hertfordshire? How foolish of them not to be.

Can't tell if serious....

Associate
Then I would have to conclude that stepping down is part of the problem if people aren't willing to stand by their statements.

I genuinely don't understand how '"The left" are able to summon such vitriol for people making statements of fact, and why people fold under some pressure. Who are these people that are able to summon more hatred for people making statements of truth that the organised abuse of children?
They are in my opinion extremists, willing to lie every which way to further their agenda.

Soldato
Lol funny how you keep spouting the same nonsense over and over again and when no one listens to you, you get all uppity about it.

Please do point out who the same islam\islamic\islamist apologists. If you can't then kindly refrain from making such idiotic claims.
*Quickly skims through thread*
*Can't find one "apologist"*

Confused.
There's two.

Soldato
You "agree completely" and therefore agree that Corbyn forced her out, even though that isn't the case.

If she was forced out why is she still a back bencher?

Well if she were expelled from the Labour Party, all that would do would make her an Independent. A very popular Independent, to be specific. She secured 56.4% of her constituency vote at the last general election.

Removing an MP from an appointed position punishes them. Removing them from the party punishes you. You effectively create an incumbent rival. Also, I *think* that Corbyn can't just expel people. They have to break some specific provision of the party or it be agreed upon by some internal body. (Could be wrong, but I seem to recall that).

Soldato

The point being that he (rapey guy) is the one who wants to rape someone, she is not asking to be raped because she is vulnerable.

The people on here who think otherwise need to take a long look at themselves, disgusting.

Soldato
I think people should keep the following points in mind.

According to 2011 census 92.2% Were White in the UK, and 1.3% Pakistani.

Therefore, if ANYONE is going to get raped/abused, or ANY event takes place even if it's got nothing to do with crime, even if someone falls down the stairs, there is AUTOMATICALLY a higher probability that the victim will be white.

There are some communities where all the females are upwards of 99% white, so I believe it's disingenuous to assume they are targeting "white people specifically". However I can totally understand how such a belief would make people very angry.

But we need to try to NOT turn this into another race issue. People shouldn't forget that back when this stuff started off the Police officers literally tore up and threw the case files away in front of the victim's faces. I believe those events are seriously significant in identifying the motivations and direction this "problem" has taken - and is trying to take. One crime should only ever have ONE punishment. It's utterly silly to assume you can fix rape by deflecting the problem onto a certain ethnic origin.

Media is trying to force division, and sexuality and race are the two MAIN inherent variances to attempt to divide upon. Another significant event to remember is the deflection of POLLUTION into a race issue, when they shut down LCY had a several hour long party right on the runway so they could try to make black people think pollution is racist with a helicopter circling over with 6 hours of non-stop news coverage.

Society really needs to stop this preoccupation with deflecting matters onto race. The ROOT cause of ALL of society's problems, even POTENTIAL problems is poor parenting.

Whether it's dodgy Muslims, whether its a person who has it in him to commit rape and aggressive crimes, or whether it's a child who is regrettably more susceptible to being in situations where they can become groomed..................

...... it boils down to parents.

Every single child on the planet MUST have a father who can sort out any and ALL of the child's problems.
Every single child on the planet must be able to be honest and open with their father. They MUST have parents there who can go and kick someone's arse for their daughter.

It only takes ONE generation of crap parents to ruin it for ALL future generations. Unfortunately this has already OCCURRED and it really hurts me. Humanity is ****ed.

Soldato
In Birmingham and Bradford, a number of schools have been increasingly pushing Islamic beliefs, segregating boys and girls, expelling female pupils for having had sex with another pupil, suspending boys and girls for holding hands, distributing hate literature. A lot of this is just passed along and would be inevitably attacked by people (who probably have never left the Home Counties) screaming anecdotal at me, so here are a few quick pulled up examples that reached wider public awareness:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-30129645
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...ation-by-ringleader-of-Trojan-Horse-plot.html
https://www.rt.com/uk/159852-teacher-takes-student-phone/

Sadly, the Sun is the number one newspaper by circulation in the UK. It's got more than three times the readership of The Times (next most popular on your list) and nearly ten times that of the Guardian. The Independent isn't even published in print format anymore. So if you want to speak to the people of Britain, I'm afraid that the Sun is a much wider (though I concede not better) newspaper than most. I also suspect the Guardian might not provide her the opportunity. In her article (which I have read) she says "she doesn't know what else to do [to get something done]". So plainly her article is a desperate attempt to raise awareness. For which purpose the Sun might therefore be best.

For anyone who isn't aware (which I wouldn't be surprised if some are not), Sarah Champion is MP for Rotherham and has done an ENORMOUS amount of work to try and stop Child Abuse in this country. She doesn't say that most child abuse or rape is done by Pakistani men. What she says is that the huge majority of organized child abuse and gang rape is done by Pakistani men. I.e. there is a problem that needs dealing with. I find it distressing that some people's first instinct is to attack her or those who agree with her.

Yea they are the links I expected, and the ones I have come across as well, but it is clearly an issue that does need looking into, and I frankly find it unbelievable that the things that they were doing were not illegal, but people seem afraid to apply the laws in these situations :(

Yes from an awareness point of view I see your point, but I think if you put a piece in the Times it's not going to be ignored and you are more likely to reach people that can and will be able to do something, also it will get picked up by the more popular media, but you are not as likely to get the level of "outrage" from the perpetually outraged. By putting it in the Sun it may have reached more people, but I think her point has been entirely lost, the story has gone from what she actually wrote to the fact that she has resigned, and sadly that means her point has been missed to the large extent, so I think reaching a lower number of people initially may have got her point across to far more in the long run.

Soldato
I think people should keep the following points in mind.

According to 2011 census 92.2% Were White in the UK, and 1.3% Pakistani.

Therefore, if ANYONE is going to get raped/abused, or ANY event takes place even if it's got nothing to do with crime, even if someone falls down the stairs, there is AUTOMATICALLY a higher probability that the victim will be white.

There are some communities where all the females are upwards of 99% white, so I believe it's disingenuous to assume they are targeting "white people specifically". However I can totally understand how such a belief would make people very angry.

But we need to try to NOT turn this into another race issue. People shouldn't forget that back when this stuff started off the Police officers literally tore up and threw the case files away in front of the victim's faces. I believe those events are seriously significant in identifying the motivations and direction this "problem" has taken - and is trying to take. One crime should only ever have ONE punishment. It's utterly silly to assume you can fix rape by deflecting the problem onto a certain ethnic origin.

Media is trying to force division, and sexuality and race are the two MAIN inherent variances to attempt to divide upon. Another significant event to remember is the deflection of POLLUTION into a race issue, when they shut down LCY had a several hour long party right on the runway so they could try to make black people think pollution is racist with a helicopter circling over with 6 hours of non-stop news coverage.

Society really needs to stop this preoccupation with deflecting matters onto race. The ROOT cause of ALL of society's problems, even POTENTIAL problems is poor parenting.

Whether it's dodgy Muslims, whether its a person who has it in him to commit rape and aggressive crimes, or whether it's a child who is regrettably more susceptible to being in situations where they can become groomed..................

...... it boils down to parents.

Every single child on the planet MUST have a father who can sort out any and ALL of the child's problems.
Every single child on the planet must be able to be honest and open with their father. They MUST have parents there who can go and kick someone's arse for their daughter.

It only takes ONE generation of crap parents to ruin it for ALL future generations. Unfortunately this has already OCCURRED and it really hurts me. Humanity is ****ed.

Never stop my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom