I keep getting RSPCA notes through my door

Soldato
At the age of 59 i've had cat's all my life. I can tell you with a lot of certainty, there is NO such thing as a "Free" cat. All of them have cost me a fortune and at the odd time my sanity :D

But when it goes wrong you can give it back to the RSPCA :p

Soldato
This doesn't look good, This doesn't look good at all. Multiple cards already you say? You can call the police but it won't help, its gone too far, the RSPCA have spies everywhere. I can only suggest that you barricade yourself in your home with enough beans to last at least two years and an incredibly big stick. God speed my friend.

Permabanned
Man the **** up and phone them you massive pansy. Someone's looking for their kitty, do your bit.

No punctuation, no substance, no logic, reason or motive, just four random words splattered across the screen.

Remind me again why so many people think you're an idiot?

just another one of your dreary posts

Caporegime
I can offer no advice though. There are numerous cats in the neighbourhoods. I'm partially sighted with a -27 prescription (and only 2 metres clearance) when I wear that lens, so I can't see what colour collar cats are wearing, or nameplates and other finer details.

they've probably found a cat chipped to your adress or something.

withhold number rting up ask what its about.

your 3 options

1)phone them sort out the issue in a 5 miniute converdsation.

2)phone the police, wait for police, give statement, police contact rspca (or phone them there infront of you) talk to them pass on the info to you, you reply they reply, (or you jujst get told to call them) and you've wasted hours and hours of your life, police time, and generally been silly.

or 3 ignore them and wait for them to just knock on the door

Caporegime
No punctuation, no substance, no logic, reason or motive, just four random words splattered across the screen.

Remind me again why so many people think you're an idiot?

RSPCA who received a beautiful wildlife garden/mini reserve in a guys will along with money as he wanted to make sure the animals were looked after....RSPCA sold it to housing developers and it was destroyed....

Back
Top Bottom