How do people manage to make a bad cuppa?

Soldato
Milk removes the tannin taste for me so strong tea with just a drop of milk. Milk in first if using a teapot, last if using a teabag as the tea doesn't get hot enough otherwise.

For instant coffee, a bit of cold water in first an then the hot so the coffee doesn't scold and the drink isn't too hot (ie a cup of boiling water).

Soldato
Milk removes the tannin taste for me so strong tea with just a drop of milk. Milk in first if using a teapot, last if using a teabag as the tea doesn't get hot enough otherwise.

For instant coffee, a bit of cold water in first an then the hot so the coffee doesn't scold and the drink isn't too hot (ie a cup of boiling water).

Boiling water is best for instant. Burning your taste buds at least makes it drinkable!!

Soldato
Tea bag + sugar then add boiling water, brew for 2-3 minutes and remove bag, tiny drop of milk just enough to turn the color, then add a bit more water to fill the cup.

Caporegime
Other than treadmills (but I think that was a plane on a treadmill?), I can't remember any of these being discussed. Like to hear more about 3. Though :)
1. Some wrong-brains prefer to stand up whilst using the facilities to deposit a number 2. Several threads later - all of them closed - no one is sure which way is best.
2. Plane on treadmill, yep.
3. An argument for reduction or mathematics?
4. Every page of GD has someone moaning about why TV LICENCES are really, really hard. That sentence is funnier if you read it like President Donald Two Scoops Trumpf would say it.

Caporegime
A quick search tells me it was Skyfall, but I just searched for him and nothing came up so he must have had a name change.

Fake edit :: decided to not give up at that point. Turns out Skyfall is now V4NT0M, and this is the thread,

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/ooopps-suspended.17980933/

I'm post #19 and have no idea how humans work (why aren't they robots?)

from other thread who is Rainman said:
"What was the topic?

Sounds like your 'mate' is a ****. IF that is indeed the whole story."

Soldato
Do non of you use a teapot ? :eek: I refuse to pay for tea if it's just a teabag in a half empty cup as some eateries seem to think is o.k.:(

And as for milk ;) it goes in first otherwise tipping cold milk into boiling hot tea scalds the milk and sours the taste ( info from Twinings, 300 years of providing tea)

Back
Top Bottom