Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I'm not trying to cram as many rads into a case as i can, this one will have just 2 x 240mm rads.

I like trying different setups and making it look decent as well.. i sell plenty of the stuff on mm later on.

Man of Honour
Picked this up yesterday, Civic Type R FD2.

28206809c03f60c6b0b8b084fa7f448e.jpg

Need to get my DC5 back on the road and sell it.

Don
Ooo I'm jealous, I love the FD2!

You got your DC5 for cheap because it was broken, I think it is only fair that you sell it to me for £2.50 and I'll fix it... :D

Man of Honour
Ooo I'm jealous, I love the FD2!

You got your DC5 for cheap because it was broken, I think it is only fair that you sell it to me for £2.50 and I'll fix it... :D
Ha. Well it's pretty much fixed now, just waiting on some OEM parts to arrive and then it'll be sold as a nearly standard car.

Soldato
iPad Pro 12.9 256gb to go alongside my MacBook Pro. I’m now seriously considering swapping my android phone for an iPhone as well :o
Do it!!
I changed my Nexus 6p to move to an iPhone 7 plus as Android isn't doing it for me (been using it since 1.5!).
I'm really impressed with the iPhone, last time I used iOS was on 4.1 haha.

Soldato
Well I am going to be returning my mBP 15" I'm afraid. It's not a bad machine, in fact it's a great machine, but I am hugely disinterested in the touch bar - they keyboard isn't my cup of tea (very easy to type on, but don't like it for some reason) and the trackpad is abnormally large whilst it has good palm rejection I still find myself typing in a way which will not doubt begin to hurt due to wanting to stay away from the trackpad.

Soldato
Really can't wait tp have it all built up and running. Whilst my current PC isn't bad, its showing its age in lots of games I want to play. Suspect this is going to be quite the step up from the FX6300 build I'm running currently.

Back
Top Bottom