Just purchased my first 3DS What games shall I get?

Associate
No one has mentioned Crimson Shroud so I will...it's a Matsuno game (Ogre Battle 64, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Vagrant Story) so your personal preference comes into play, but if you love his work then It's highly recommended.

Soldato
OP
And I'd even suggest looking into the world of homebrew/custom firmware. Let's you do all sorts of cool things on the 3DS one never thought possible. Like using a normal controller connected to PC to play on your 3DS (makes games like Smash Bros and Monster Hunter more playable) or being able to stream the video output to a bigger screen (for livestreaming or playing on a bigger screen, used to require sending the 3DS off for a hardware mod and paying hundreds of quid).
I did look into this but I'm on the latest firmware which isn't hackable without another 3ds that's already on custom firmware and a random game that allows the hack so it isn't an option

That's primarily what made me give up on the whole gameboy/DS lineup a few years ago as I found playing for longer than 15 mins gave me really bad cramp in my hands! I wondered if I might fare better with the XL line though grips could also be a good idea.
Luckily I have girl hands so I should be ok :p

Soldato
I caved in and bought a 3ds XL with Zelda: link between worlds and fire emblem: shadows of valentia.

:p

I played a lot of that Zelda game, it was the first one I've finished since Ocarina of Time. Really enjoyed it, might go back for another play through soon.

How are you getting on with Fire Emblem? I jumped in with FE: Awakening a couple of weeks ago and I've racked up about 35 hours on it so far.

Soldato
As well as FE: Shadows of Valentia I also picked up a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening so I've been playing that and haven't tried shadows yet! Really enjoying what I've played of awakening so far though.

Back
Top Bottom