OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Mionix have refreshed their range ahead of peak season with a ton of new products. They have taken their amazing build quality and designs and added a whole range of new colours. These colours extend across the mice, mouse mats and keycap sets so people can easily coordinate. The colours are somehow understated and in your face at the same time.

The lead product for me of the new range is the Wei keyboard. It looks great and we loved the old Mionix Zibal for it's build quality and performance. If the Wei has these alongside the looks it could be a winner (my sample is in the post and will review here when i have it).

The mice follow the forms of their previous and they are all solid performers. It's nice to have some mice which aren't the same black, white, yellow and red. They all have decent sensors and ergonomically are great.

The keycaps are in the flavours of the mice and mousemats for ease of coordination. They have the US ISO layout and come with the extra keys to make them fit on to UK keyboards. They will go on any cherry switches.

Check them out below!

Mionix Wei RGB Cherry MX Red USB Mechanical Keyboard @ £148.99 inc VAT

Mionix Wei RGB Cherry MX Red USB Mechanical Keyboard, MX Red Cherry Red MX keys, 16.8 million colour back light, Aluminium & rubber construction

Only £148.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Castor Frosting (Pink) USB Gaming Mouse @ £58.99 inc VAT

Mionix Castor Frosting (Pink) USB Gaming Mouse, 5000 DPI, 6 buttons, semi-ambidextrous layout

Only £58.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Castor Ice Cream (Blue) USB Gaming Mouse @ £58.99 inc VAT

Mionix Castor Ice Cream (Blue) USB Gaming Mouse, 5000 DPI, 6 buttons, semi-ambidextrous layout

Only £58.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Castor French Fries (Yellow) USB Gaming Mouse @ £58.99 inc VAT

Mionix Castor French Fries (Yellow) USB Gaming Mouse, 5000 DPI, 6 buttons, semi-ambidextrous layout

Only £58.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Castor Shark Fin (Grey) USB Gaming Mouse @ £58.99 inc VAT

Mionix Castor Shark Fin (Grey) USB Gaming Mouse, 5000 DPI, 6 buttons, semi-ambidextrous layout

Only £58.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Longpad Frosting (Pink) Mouse Mat @ £18.95 inc VAT

Mionix Longpad Frosting (Pink) Mouse Mat, Gaming surface, 10mm thick, mouse or wrist rest

Only £18.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Longpad Ice Cream (Blue) Mouse Mat @ £18.95 inc VAT

Mionix Longpad Ice Cream (Blue) Mouse Mat, Gaming surface, 10mm thick, mouse or wrist rest

Only £18.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Longpad French Fries (Yellow) Mouse Mat @ £18.95 inc VAT

Mionix Longpad French Fries (Yellow) Mouse Mat, Gaming surface, 10mm thick, mouse or wrist rest

Only £18.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Longpad Black Mouse Mat @ £18.95 inc VAT

Mionix Longpad Black Mouse Mat, Gaming surface, 10mm thick, mouse or wrist rest

Only £18.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Keycaps Frosting (Pink) - UK Layout @ £38.99 inc VAT

118 keys, compatible with Cherry MX boards, suitable for US & UK Layout

Only £38.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Keycaps Ice Cream (Blue) - UK Layout @ £38.99 inc VAT

118 keys, compatible with Cherry MX boards, suitable for US & UK Layout

Only £38.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix Keycaps French Fries (Yellow) - UK Layout @ £38.99 inc VAT

Mionix Keycaps French Fries (Yellow), 118 keys, compatible with Cherry MX boards, suitable for US & UK Layout

Only £38.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix NAOS 3200 Professional Gaming Mouse @ £29.99 inc VAT

Award winning truly ergonomic design with support for all five fingers and 4 layer rubber coating.

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix AVIOR 7000 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse @ £44.99 inc VAT

Award winning ambidextrous ergonomic mouse with 4 layer rubber coating.

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix CASTOR Optical Gaming Mouse @ £58.99 inc VAT

Right-hand ergonomic design with ring- and pinky-finger groove - perfect for all grip styles.

Only £58.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mionix NAOS QG Quantified Gaming Mouse @ £79.99 inc VAT

Mionix NAOS QG Quantified Gaming Mouse, Monitoring Of:,Heart Rate, GSR, Activity, 12000 Native Dpi Optical Sensor (Pmw-3360), In-Game Visualization Overlay

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Not feeling the Wei. Love my Zibal for the price and it's pretty much just a normal keyboard with minimal backlighting. Wei just looks like yet another rgb keyboard using red keys in the same price bracket as all the others.

Soldato
Not feeling the Wei. Love my Zibal for the price and it's pretty much just a normal keyboard with minimal backlighting. Wei just looks like yet another rgb keyboard using red keys in the same price bracket as all the others.
That is how most go, I'm rocking a Qpad with MX Blues that I bought from here 3 years ago for £60 with it's blue backlighting, sure RGB would be nice but no way in hell would I be paying anymore than a £20 premium for it. I think chinese knock off brands are doing the right thing with releasing mechanical keyboards with RGB and decent keys for half the price of western releases.

Back
Top Bottom