Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Man of Honour
Sadly I didn't get a picture, but I saw my first Giulia Quadrifoglio in the wild today. Three observations...:
1. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg
2. Apparently massive wheel-arch gap
3. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg

I've seen a couple them in MK and failed to get a picture every time.

Seeing a lot of the more run of the mill models around too

Soldato
I think this has to be one of the rarest things I've seen, an NSX-R at a work office. We have quite the set at the moment, 10-15 Tesla model S, a couple of BMW 1M and someone has a c63 with everything piece of trim in gold (it's vile) amongst the usual high end metal.

I think that NSX must be Honda press fleet as I just saw this email on an email from Honda.
53 seconds.

Soldato
I think that NSX must be Honda press fleet as I just saw this email on an email from Honda.
53 seconds.

seen that Type R in Brokenhurst, it has an amazing paint job........multi coloured metallic over grey, but the car itself is damned ugly, the 2016 looks miles better

Soldato
Things like that aren't just in Florida. Heh. These are some I've seen out and about near me. I wonder if they'd pass an MOT? :p

If they introduced some sort of MOT over here it would bankrupt so many people.
What? they don't have any kind of mot or yearly test in America :confused::eek: I've always wandered why you always see some god awful broken death trap cars there or crazy mods that don't look road legal

Soldato
What? they don't have any kind of mot or yearly test in America :confused::eek: I've always wandered why you always see some god awful broken death trap cars there or crazy mods that don't look road legal
I owned and ran a 2000 Mustang GT in California. Actually one of the states that does have a yearly test but it's a smog test required each year which is basically emissions and I hear a lot of them are faked.

Soldato
Sadly I didn't get a picture, but I saw my first Giulia Quadrifoglio in the wild today. Three observations...:
1. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg
2. Apparently massive wheel-arch gap
3. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg
I've seen a couple them in MK and failed to get a picture every time.

Seeing a lot of the more run of the mill models around too
Saw this the other week :cool:

Arch gap doesn't look to silly to me
B6Kho6Zh.jpg

Soldato
I owned and ran a 2000 Mustang GT in California. Actually one of the states that does have a yearly test but it's a smog test required each year which is basically emissions and I hear a lot of them are faked.

have you seen their so called street legal Drag Cars :eek:

Soldato
Even though the Giulia Quadrifoglio is an excellent looking car the only one i have seen was in a light grey/silver looking colour and it did not look as good as i was expecting up close. Certainly did not look like a 40k+ car. When i seen it on Top gear and Grand Tour in red and white it looked amazing but was kind of average in the flesh.

Caporegime
Even though the Giulia Quadrifoglio is an excellent looking car the only one i have seen was in a light grey/silver looking colour and it did not look as good as i was expecting up close. Certainly did not look like a 40k+ car. When i seen it on Top gear and Grand Tour in red and white it looked amazing but was kind of average in the flesh.
I thought the same. They seem to have a colour match issue on bumpers and wings too

Man of Honour

This is fairly unavoidable side effect of being a super high end version of a normal car.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Saw one in black at the supermarket the other day. Sounded beefy but also a little underwhelming at the same time. Driver spoke Italian to me, obviously :p

Certainly looked the part with the mahoosive open alloys and CC brakes behind. Impressive piece of kit!

Back
Top Bottom