Destiny 2

Soldato
Any one know for sure what the differences are between base PS4 and PS4 Pro?

The only graphical improvement is a bump up in resolution to checkerboarded '4k'. The beta had slightly steadier frame pacing on PS4 pro as well, although much like the original Destiny's beta, I expect that the frame pacing is locked to a solid 16ms for final release as well on all console versions, since it's just a matter of sorting the video sync out rather than actual technical performance demand.

Caporegime
Well i pre ordered my limited edition cayde edition from game back in march. Still no despatch email even though the game is live from midnight tonight.

Anyone ordered the same edition from game and got a despatch email or anything??

The only email i got from them was back on 1st sept saying my order was being packed.

Caporegime
Managed to get through to game and it was shipped yesterday. Hopefully get it tomo but seeing as im working all day, wont be able to sign for it.

So thurs evening is when ill be able to pick it up then try and get on for a few hrs.

Associate
Not sure if already been mentioned but if you bought your destiny 2 from a foreign region where the game is out it should now be playable.

I got mine from the Hong Kong store and is working

Associate
Having plowed a lot of time into D1 I wasnt that excited for D2....now I'm planning on playing as soon as it unlocks tonight for a couple of hours. Pity about work in the morning...

Back
Top Bottom