Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [8th - 12th September 2017]

Caporegime
Everton should be about 8-0 down judging by the 10 mins I've watched of it so far. Are Everton just terrible, any threat offensively, just abysmal defensively?

Arsenal easily beating a relegation candidate, Welbeck scores two, probably means a new contract, 50k a week raise and then be crap for the next 3 years till renegotiation time, woo.

Soldato
Everton should be about 8-0 down judging by the 10 mins I've watched of it so far. Are Everton just terrible, any threat offensively, just abysmal defensively?

Arsenal easily beating a relegation candidate, Welbeck scores two, probably means a new contract, 50k a week raise and then be crap for the next 3 years till renegotiation time, woo.
I really hope your not that grumpy in rl :p

Soldato
This Bournemouth side are the worst I've seen since they were promoted. They're as poor today as we were against Liverpool.

Caporegime

They've not had a shot on target so far today and it was the same story against Chelsea. How long before Koeman realises that Rooney is an ineffectual midfielder against any half decent side?

Back
Top Bottom