Destiny 2

Associate
I see he's offering five EDZ treasure maps at the moment, each 4.8k glimmer each. Any idea what is the difference between the 5, and are they worth buying for potential loot upgrades? I'm only 197 at the moment. Cheers!

Soldato
Took mine few attempts but fine once in, I keep getting distracted by the public events and adventure so much fun! Doesn't seem to drop as much loot as destiny 1 so far imo

Associate
Yeah I'm loving the Crucible. Having the most success with assault rifles right now. I've got Uriel's Gift (legendary) which doesn't have a great deal of impact but it makes up for it with good stability. Other than that, the hand cannons don't seem too bad either.

Associate
What is the deal with raids and this guided games ? I also heard that if you played the originol game you start off with some gear so you dont have to grind from the get go ...

Im thinking of getting destiny 2 on pc aswell , would there be any way of transferring my progress from the originol that i had on ps4 to my pc ?

Associate
I'm level 264, I've completed up to the nightfall part. I'll be on a bit later if you fancy giving it a go.

I'm still a way behind, have only just completed the mission and still need to unlock Patrols!

Have gotten some good gear from Bright engrams so far. A legendary sparrow and an exotic Emote (Flip Out) which I use every time people don't activate the heroic public events :D. Also have a legendary ship but can't remember how I got it.

REALLY want to get the
Skyburner’s Oath – Solar scout rifle
but seems RNG

Soldato
You start with nothing, if you played d1 then you have your character (completely stripped of gear/level...etc)

Also you won't be able to transfer process progress from console to pc.

Soldato
How you guys managing to get bright engrams? Is it end game stuff? So far unlocked up to planet three (nessus?) and level 12.

Found a dust shard but no use for it yet from what I can tell

Soldato
That last mission and the story overall has been great. It far outshines all of D1 (admittedly, I was late to the D1 party but never felt anything towards the story)

I had a lot of connection issues last night, was fine early this morning but got to 10am and it went a bit wonky again. The servers must be under huge load, hopefully it settles down.

Soldato
How you guys managing to get bright engrams? Is it end game stuff? So far unlocked up to planet three (nessus?) and level 12.

Found a dust shard but no use for it yet from what I can tell
You get given a couple at end game I believe. I've certainly opened a couple. They contain cosmetics iirc

Soldato
Not really liking the sentinel class. Kind of want my sunbreaker back! Lol.

Played the first few adventures and story missions yesterday. Im enjoying it lot. The farm is weird as hell though. The music and atmosphere feels like it belongs in something like a game like Witcher 3 or Skyrim :p

Its really early days yet so I may be jumping the gun, but I am a little disappointed that the game meta hasnt really evolved.

That said, its an enjoyable shooter. I dont like having to have sniper rifle as a special though. Boo hiss.

Another thing that has been evident in story levels is poor AI. Basically if enemies are a bit further away they often just stand there like robots till you shoot them or get closer. Has happened quite a lot.

But these are just niggles and not exactly game ruining.

Good fun so far, even if they have copied Bane from the batman movie! :p

Back
Top Bottom