'Incident' on Tube - District Line

Caporegime
Um, no it really isn't. If it was every jihadi would be using explosives but they're not are they. The common weapon is low budget knives and vans.

The easy to make explosives from materials at Tescos are either more dangerous to the user in transportation or are prone to fail as in this case and in the Barcelona attacks.

The actual explosives that can be turned into a malleable plastic which can be transported, he'll even nitroglycerin require hard to get materials such as 99.9% nitric acid. Which despite YouTube videos if very hard to make at the right distillations.

Knives and vans are far more accesible so of course they are more prevalent than explosives, but you are overlooking the overriding point which is that explosives are so easy to make (relatively) that all you can really do is monitor suspicious individuals, not prevent their synthesis through legislative means.

"Easy" is a relative term I admit. But when I was a relative beginner at chemistry I could make fuming nitric acid following the youtube videos without great difficulty. By "easy" to make, I mean a person who is intelligent and versed in the sciences can accomplish it without having connections or large financial resources.

Last edited:
Caporegime
"In reality" you're underestimating how time-consuming it is to retrieve footage and then trawl through said footage. It's not like the movies where the police can just tap in to all the CCTV in all the country and find what they're looking for in 30 seconds. There's a reason the CCTV images were only released to the public weeks after that bridge incident, and it isn't because the investigating officer(s) was sitting on their arse waiting for the case to solve itself.

I thought it was because lawyers argued over liability for weeks

Soldato
Hardly surprising, he's mentally unable to grasp the concept of not sharing sensitive intelligence provided to the US in confidence by UK security services.

Hardly sensitive, yet not exactly unsurprising either. in fact he could probably retweet that when it happens again as they all seem to follow the same pattern.

The UK couldn't have shared any intelligence with him anyway, as Amber Rudd said over a day after "it's too early to tell"... apparently

Permabanned
Give it a rest. The overwhelming majority of migrants and refugees aren't a problem.

The overwhelming majority of Germans were not a problem to the Jewish race, but the minority still slaughtered millions of them. How long before we find out this animal was also "known to the authorities" but left to suckle the English tax payer's teat whilst plotting to euthanase them? Hopefully Nigel Farage will grind some noses in this latest illustration of so called "refugees and migrants" being allowed in un-vetted and probably then left untouched despite grave suspicions of their intent.

Soldato
The overwhelming majority of Germans were not a problem to the Jewish race, but the minority still slaughtered millions of them. How long before we find out this animal was also "known to the authorities" but left to suckle the English tax payer's teat whilst plotting to euthanase them? Hopefully Nigel Farage will grind some noses in this latest illustration of so called "refugees and migrants" being allowed in un-vetted and probably then left untouched despite grave suspicions of their intent.
From the man who likened 'races' to dog breeding!

Caporegime
Yes, a half arsed bombing is truly comparable to the holocaust.

Soldato

Please, have a word with yourself.

Permabanned
Yes, a half arsed bombing is truly comparable to the holocaust.

It almost sounds like yesterday's purely fortuitous lack of fatalities, maiming and mayhem relative to many of the other atrocities the Islamic State have perpetrated is a disappointment to you. That or you are of the unswerving mindset to try to shout "He has mental health issues, he's not typical" as an IS fighter slits your throat. Anyway, I must try and remember we need these migrants, they are vital to the UK's well being :)

Soldato
Hardly sensitive, yet not exactly unsurprising either. in fact he could probably retweet that when it happens again as they all seem to follow the same pattern.

I'm sure he's got a batch of similar tweets saved in his drafts for his next mis-timed "I told you so" moment. In any case, his statement was an affront towards British security services and police.

The UK couldn't have shared any intelligence with him anyway, as Amber Rudd said over a day after "it's too early to tell"... apparently

What the public are told isn't the same as what other agencies and governments are told.

Caporegime
So you'll take a stabbing or a bombing every now and again because "most of them aren't a problem" ?

Whether you like it or not, we've imported this into the UK and now we're seeing the consequences.

The thing is as well these inevitable terrorist incidents are really only half of the problem, every time something like this happens it creates suspicion towards normal Muslims - the whole message from authorities on the back of this incident is "carry on as normal but stay vigilant", paranoia it is then what a lovely society to live in. If I was a Muslim I probably wouldn't feel comfortable walking down the street holding a bucket/tin of paint after this incident, chances are you'd get stop and searched by police or armed police kicking your door down because some idiot said they saw a Muslim carrying a bomb. Letting terrorists into the country is probably hurting the Muslim community more than it is anyone else, it will cause them to feel more and more isolated and that makes normal Muslims more vulnerable to being radicalised.

What's that saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Last edited:
Soldato
The mail is saying the bomber was held by police two weeks ago and then freed so trump was right after all

It will be interesting to hear if this is true, right now I can't find any reports of this other than in the gutter press, it sounds as though it came from a neighbour and hasn't actually been confirmed by anybody, there are also reports that the neighbours were told by police that they'd found bombs in the back garden, which sounds like BS to me - as if the police are just going to tell everyone what they're finding in an active crime scene,

If the previous arrest 2 weeks ago turns out to be true, then there will be some red faces in the government, as literally every single attack with perhaps the exception of 1 - has had the suspects either on a "watch list" or previous arrest before attacking.

Back
Top Bottom