• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What happened to the 8Pack Ryzen bundles?

Soldato
I've been saving up and deciding what bundle to buy. I pretty much made my mind up to just go Ryzen with the TaiChi board, only for all the 8Pack bundles to go 'Out of stock' at the same time (yesterday, I think). Have they been discontinued? Or should I hang fire? The Asrock bundle made a lot of sense, but not so much buying the components individually.

Soldato
OP
Showing in stock our end I just checked with systems assistant manager. Please call up to order.

OK, thanks very much Ian. Are the 240mm AIO removable from the Ryzen 7 bundles? They can be taken off the Ryzen 5 ones but not the 7 as far as I can see. Just for your reference here's how it shows at my end (multiple browsers, various OS):

hETArrw.png

Associate
Likewise, i was eyeing up the Asrock bundle to pick up possibly next week but it seems unlikely if i cant remove the cooler and use the stock one.

Back
Top Bottom