• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Caporegime
OP
Are you saying the other bugs are intentional :D sorry had to be done.
Can you list another type of bug that was originally a feature? ;)

EDIT

Sometimes the way i answer things is to counter the next potential question. Guess I've been working here long enough now to see the next question before it is asked based on my answer, if i don't word something carefully. :p

Associate
Can you list another type of bug that was originally a feature? ;)

EDIT

Sometimes the way i answer things is to counter the next potential question. Guess I've been working here long enough now to see the next question before it is asked based on my answer, if i don't word something carefully. :p
I knew what you meant, couldn't resist. Get the same thing where I work as development manager :p

Associate
I'm really hoping there will be a megaton driver at some point really bringing the 64 to life.

When does the 'fine wine' reach full maturity?

Your kidding right?
at least a year from now, likely 2.
the driver issues will continue due to infinity fabric is messing things up.
crossfire/sli will be bad for 90%+ of games.
why buy two Vega and burn your computer?

I still debate to buy Vega or not due to the power requirement is simply put, a big fail.
Raja got work to do with navi, no time for family.
if he wants to keep his job.

Back
Top Bottom