Fifa 2018

Associate
Why don't FIFA let us move are FUT teams over to the new versions ???

I see that some people spend £100s of pounds for points every year to get a good FUT team and then have to start all over again the year after ! whats the point ? I really dont get it.

Associate

I see that some people spend £100s of pounds for points every year to get a good FUT team and then have to start all over again the year after ! whats the point ? I really dont get it.
Those people will probably do the same year on year so EA won't sacrifice a way for them to make money.

Caporegime
EA are bad enough with wanting our money but I don't think any company would offer that, fifa points for UT are by far and away their biggest earner now so letting people just transfer players into the next version would massively tank their profits.

I'm hoping they've fixed the exploits on the PC version as cheaters every year absolutely ruin the market and this year we've got icons so prices are going to be mental.

Soldato

yeah you kind of answered your own question there without realising it.

Anybody found a sensible price for this yet ?

IIRC I got one of my copies from EA Brazil last year but this is all stopped now.

Soldato
The 10 hour trial is now up for Origin Access members.

I just subbed for a month.

£3.99 is not too bad for 10 hours.

I doubt I will buy full game till price drops anyway. All I want is to play "The Journey" a few times and I am done.

Underboss
I bought PES17 last year after never playing one before, must say from a footballing POV is miles ahead of FIFA - the licencing can be worked around so that doesn't bother me.

I'll stI'll get Fifa this year for Be A Pro and The Journey but I think I'll play Manager Mode of there's version more.

Caporegime
I've tried both demos this year and neither is that realistic for me, FIFA seems to flow better whereas PES has some more realistic looking/feeling mechanics, the crossing is miles ahead but the ball feels more floaty particularly if you play with advanced shooting which is a must for me considering basic is far too easy and boring.

I've never tried the PES version of ultimate team, is the gameplay different in that as with FIFA the ultimate team mode is far more fast paced and different than the other modes.

Soldato
Is anyone else having issues with the 10 hour trial? Trying to play coop seasons last night and when it was loading in (the bit where you get a player to take shots at goal) we both kept getting no players and it would just lock up and we had to alt+f4 out.
The same thing just happened during career, pressed advance to match and the screen blurs out and hangs there. Must have happened 10 times now in a couple of hours.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

I know right. Also while they are at it, why don’t they stop releasing incremental updates every year and release a game every other year no?

:p

Soldato
So this releases at 11pm tonight for me. I'm wondering if going on holiday to a far away destination will let me play it earlier than 11 ??

Associate
You would need to use a VPN and lie about your location... not sure this is still possible to do ? someone may be able to correct me on this....... Uk peeps can play it at midnight on Thursday., from my experience the servers always overload.

Soldato
Is anyone else having issues with the 10 hour trial? Trying to play coop seasons last night and when it was loading in (the bit where you get a player to take shots at goal) we both kept getting no players and it would just lock up and we had to alt+f4 out.
The same thing just happened during career, pressed advance to match and the screen blurs out and hangs there. Must have happened 10 times now in a couple of hours.

Haven't experienced that myself, But in Pro Clubs mode we have had problems getting games with it hanging on "waiting for opponent" then timing out, Takes a while to get a game!

Apart from that though I'm really enjoying it, More than FIFA 17!

Associate
Been playing this on the Origin Access 10 hour trial. One major gamebreaking bug at the moment though, in Pro Clubs, playing with 3 or more players the captain will always lose connection before the game loads to the arena. :(

I'll be taking a refund on my PC preorder and going back to PS4 if its not fixed by Friday.

Back
Top Bottom