Destiny 2

Associate
Anyone down for trials sunday evening? I'll be around tonight but if I say tomorrow there's more chance of getting 4.

Just a chilled out run, don't have to make it sweaty as I know that can be off putting for some. Best way to get high loot in the game and Bungie have got rid of the PL differences so that no longer matters.

Soldato
Anyone down for trials sunday evening? I'll be around tonight but if I say tomorrow there's more chance of getting 4.

Just a chilled out run, don't have to make it sweaty as I know that can be off putting for some. Best way to get high loot in the game and Bungie have got rid of the PL differences so that no longer matters.
Yet to ever try trails if I see you on tonight I'll try give one ago

Associate
Finally beat the raid

End boss seemed easier than other sections IMO

Got 2 scout rifles (sharded one), a sword and the Titan Mark from the tokens/chests

Soldato
Any one got a clan to join? I'd like to join OcUK, but I can see it's full?! Am currently stuck in a 2 man clan with a friend and he's already stopped playing so time to jump ship and get stuck in with a decent community!

Soldato
Would any one be interested if I started a second Overclockers UK clan on PS4 as the first clan is full?

I don't but maybe see if we can double check all the members in it right now even play it? If not see if an admin can make a slot free for you

If not possible try make it obvious it's second team of some sort so discussion doesn't get confusing between members if one is part of clan 1 and other clan 2

Soldato
Looking for other players to join on either nightfall, raid or trials.

I'm titan currently at 269 and really need to break through the 270 barrier.

PS4 btw - pleyor

Soldato
Any one got a clan to join? I'd like to join OcUK, but I can see it's full?! Am currently stuck in a 2 man clan with a friend and he's already stopped playing so time to jump ship and get stuck in with a decent community!
Puki, lat and jev have a clan going at the mo. Good people to play with as well.

Back
Top Bottom