SNES Mini Classic

Associate
pop into a argos store and ask them to check 7366077 , thats the instore code for the snes mini not the pre order code . that number wont show on the website but if you ask a memeber of staff to check it on the main system it will show stock and depending on who you talk to he/she may let you reserve them (ask them to extend it and it will run out at close friday if done today) but not buy (£79.99). Is stock around aswell :)

Soldato
pop into a argos store and ask them to check 7366077 , thats the instore code for the snes mini not the pre order code . that number wont show on the website but if you ask a memeber of staff to check it on the main system it will show stock and depending on who you talk to he/she may let you reserve them (ask them to extend it and it will run out at close friday if done today) but not buy (£79.99). Is stock around aswell :)

Thanks, I let my friend know. I'm sure he doesn't want to wait till I get back from holiday to get this.

Soldato
Cheers for that. Sorted

Associate
I'll be a bit annoyed if mine is only dispatched on 29th and not at least on its journey. Although as it stands i'm only at the processing stage so it seems i ought to set my face to 'sneeped' this weekend.

Pet Northerner
Don
My one from Nintendo will be delayed. Forgot that the card I used with PayPal at the time was expiring. Payment failed overnight, oof! No matter, new deeds are locked in now so hopefully not too much of a delay

Back
Top Bottom