• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Great places to acquire older gen CPU's

Associate
Hi All,

Been a while since I've posted but I was wondering if any of you know of any great places to acquire CPU's for older chipsets.

A friend of mine is looking for a 4770K/4790K to replace his Pentium G3258 on his z97 chipset.

Do Overclockers have a dark cobwebbed corner of the warehouse where all the old gear lives :p

Soldato
Hi All,

Been a while since I've posted but I was wondering if any of you know of any great places to acquire CPU's for older chipsets.

A friend of mine is looking for a 4770K/4790K to replace his Pentium G3258 on his z97 chipset.

Do Overclockers have a dark cobwebbed corner of the warehouse where all the old gear lives :p

Xeon E3

Soldato
Hi All,

Ebay, CeX or get down to general discussion for 521 more posts and then you'll have access to the member's market

Back
Top Bottom