** HALOS RGB FAN FRAMES & PHANTEKS PRO M SPECIAL EDITION - NOW AVAILABLE TO PREORDER **

Soldato
managed to install a full row in the bottom of the pc-o11....damn!

I will say- unlike most fans were you put the orientation of the fan to best suit your cabling needs, with these you can tuck the cable in like with fans. you've got to have the cables facing outwards and not against each other - a small minor thing but I think having a 240/280/360/420 one piece version with one cable would be a great evolution of the product!

cZWg5KG.jpg
DKOC3vm.jpg

Z1Dt29K.jpg
rUshhDa.jpg

yVCJ64O.jpg
CRp2xiO.jpg

L9R7vbA.jpg
cZWg5KG.jpg

Eiqkq4X.jpg
DyNtAiv.jpg

Soldato
Associate

Yup can confirm. I have an Asus mobo, that exact RAM, a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (with RGB lighting on the actual case) and a Phanteks RGB strip inside and they all sync up perfectly with Asus Aura.

Only downside is the Phanteks LEDs on the case/RGB strip miss some colours for example if I set to "Colour Cycle" in Aura i.e. all the RGBs cycle through the colours slowly there are some colours like pink/purple that the Phanteks LEDs just dont do so are slightly off sync.

Associate
thats a shame, thats for the update, back to the drawing board. kind of liked the idea of running through cam to as using the grid v2 anyway.

Ok update to this!

For people that dont have a RGB mobo

You will need a coolermaster rgb controller:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cooler-master-master-accessories-rgb-fan-controller-fg-02e-cm.html

Phanteks adapter:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-rgb-led-adapter-cable-ca-057-pt.html

You just download the softeware from coolermaster and away you go. Everything works with no problems

Associate
Ok update to this!

For people that dont have a RGB mobo

You will need a coolermaster rgb controller:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cooler-master-master-accessories-rgb-fan-controller-fg-02e-cm.html

Phanteks adapter:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-rgb-led-adapter-cable-ca-057-pt.html

You just download the softeware from coolermaster and away you go. Everything works with no problems

cheers for the update, i presume its one phanteks adapter for halo is that correct? edit: nevermind i found the answer, seems you can daisy chain them :)

Last edited:
Associate
cheers for the update, i presume its one phanteks adapter for halo is that correct?

The controller has 4 channels.

The Actual Phanteks halos has a splitter on the cable, so you can daisy chain more.

I have ordered another 3 halos to run on my 480 rad. Should get them on monday, so if you can wait til then i can report back on the daisy chain thing

If you want to run more channels then you will need the adapter for each one.

Associate
The controller has 4 channels.

The Actual Phanteks halos has a splitter on the cable, so you can daisy chain more.

I have ordered another 3 halos to run on my 480 rad. Should get them on monday, so if you can wait til then i can report back on the daisy chain thing

If you want to run more channels then you will need the adapter for each one.

thanks i will await your feedback

Soldato
What sort of GPU temps do you get with those fans all pointing into the GPU fans?

Quite low, it's been past onto my friend, but they were low enough they did that annoying fan revving hmrhing with zotac cards, set a custom fan in the end , but set it fans barely spinning at all , just a flat line fan curve due to the fans at the bottom . The amount of air they provide us insane. Why I love cases like this and Jonsbo UMX4 for fans right by GPU. Think I could get away with removing the stock fans in the card and just leaving the heatsink. Would run a bit work but card never dropped under 2ghz boost when looking FireStrike for 2 hours

Soldato
Thought I'd splash this with better quality pics the. The Lian Li build above , specially for cases that come with darker or almost black tinted glass!
eTau7Qg.jpg
s6cmvhL.jpg

skXSkLt.jpg
0Ueu3M3.jpg
^^^bequiet glass is almost black and makes it highly reflective
B9NWtDx.jpg

NCssG0R.jpg

Back
Top Bottom