Formula Boinc 2017

Associate
I would go one step further to say they picked the list of possible projects to have as a Sprint from a hat too, with no regard to the project being active, having tasks, allowing new members, or any other such important details.

Good luck to all.

Soldato
I sent some emails guys lol. :) you guys should stick around as its abit more competitive in here now and theres plenty of challenges ongoing :D

add another project along side it, leiden will take over once some tasks download. theres plenty of project that need some CPU power.
Hmm, doesn't want to send me any work at the moment. I#ll leave it overnight and see what happens.

I'm baaaaack !!

Resurrected accounts for MW@Home (WU :D) and Leiden Classical (no WU :() on Ryzen 1800X @ 4GHz - might need to look into something for Vega to chew on too.

TJC

check your emails

Last edited:
Associate
thats so close, i was trying to make sure i got a few uploaded before deadline, i bet if it refreshed now it would be different, still.. the fat lady has sung. Well done everybody, we got more points overall then TaaT so thats good :)

Also if we had been in League 1 we would still have been in 2nd place so we did well

Last edited:
Associate
Goodness what a close contest...the contest of who can get tasks, not necessarily who has the better resources. Well done guys, see you in a few days for the next Sprint.

Soldato
just picked up a cpu cooler from some guy and when I entered his house.. oh my god... :eek: he reviews hardware for computer places and gets to keep some, he had racks of shelfs with gtx 1080's and such. all sorts of systems inc the new intel i9 .

im going back for another cooler for the kids pc when he digs one out. I need blag him to join us LOL

Man of Honour
I will be able to help a little bit better in the next CPU sprint

Oh plus a small boost to the folding as well :D

IMG_20170930_160634.jpg

Associate
just picked up a cpu cooler from some guy and when I entered his house.. oh my god... :eek: he reviews hardware for computer places and gets to keep some, he had racks of shelfs with gtx 1080's and such. all sorts of systems inc the new intel i9 .

im going back for another cooler for the kids pc when he digs one out. I need blag him to join us LOL

He might have the gear but can he afford to run it? suggest he finds some good homes for the stuff he cant run :)

Back
Top Bottom