• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel to launch 6 core Coffee Lake-S CPUs & Z370 chipset 5 October 2017

Associate
I reckon all of you should go for the 8700k's the 8600k's are worthless

*hoping that leaves stock for me" lol

Cheers, if I can't get a 8700k I'm open to the 8600k. I'm assuming most are gonna go straight for the i7 so i5 might be a better shout.

Regardless of what happens I'm buying something today so I can get it built tomorrow and enjoy it at the weekend.

I think you'd end up with buyers remorse with anything other than a 8700k from the 8th Gen.... :D

Associate
This puts me in a bind for building a Xmas machine,,,if I jump in with a MB and Ram early I could be twiddling my fingers waiting for a CPU. annoying.

Bunch of retailers who went early say stock expected 27th December sooooo no :)

Soldato
I'm logged in already and constantly refreshing. The valuable seconds you'd take to log in could be the difference between success and massive failure lol

From memory of Vega though the cards didn't show up straight away where they should have on OCUK, you needed a link to find them. As when you went to the website section nothing was showing.

I wonder if similar will happen with the processors....

wondering if you can just call the sales number here at 5 to- talk about small chat then at 2pm scream down the phone i7 i7 i7 i7 i7

Back
Top Bottom