**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

Soldato
Probably not, my OnePlus 5 just about lasts me the day. I'm on 35% right now, and it's considered to have good battery life.

Yes it has a 3300mAh battery vs 2700 on the Pixel 2. But you still have to be a pretty heavy user to use it all up in a day, how many hours SOT is that?

GeX

GeX

Soldato
I have personal experience of it. Google will take care of the RMA with no postage costs incurred.

I spoke with Google online chat, and they said that the difference is that if you order directly from Google then they'll ship you a new phone and then you ship the broken one back to them. If you buy from a 3rd party then you need to send the phone to them first and they'll ship out a new one once they receive it.

Soldato
I spoke with Google online chat, and they said that the difference is that if you order directly from Google then they'll ship you a new phone and then you ship the broken one back to them. If you buy from a 3rd party then you need to send the phone to them first and they'll ship out a new one once they receive it.

I was requested to send mine back before replacement was shipped. Turnaround was 4 working days.

Soldato
I have personal experience of it. Google will take care of the RMA with no postage costs incurred.
I was requested to send mine back before replacement was shipped. Turnaround was 4 working days.
Thanks guys that is most useful to know indeed :)

Indeed. I have to say having the full Google warranty it really is so handy having your old phone to make sure everything you want to across on the new one. I forgot some settings for an app, checked old to make sure it behaves the same way etc

Soldato
I've order both phones, Pixel 2 in kinda blue and XL in panda. I really don't think I will get on with the XL, if so gf has dips as her order is due December and mine is Nov 15th, get the blue on the 18th. Wish the Pixel 2 was closer to the s8 and not this beast with the huge bezels, but everything else about the phone is shaping up to be epic.

Soldato
Gex is right. I bought from carphone and google asked me to send it back before they would send my new one. Still happy they sent me the next model up in a bigger size though. Pixel 32gb > Pixel XL 128gb. eBay here I come!

Back
Top Bottom