Cex PC games

Associate
hi guys simple question im sure but i have a voucher from CEX and was wondering if i bought the witcher 3 GOTY edition, will it actually work on my pc? Or will the game activation code and everything have been used?

Associate
Usually if you buy a game with dlc code (for weapons say) the code has been used but the actual game should still be available, I cannot imagine they would sell with a non working code for an actual game tho

Soldato
pretty sure they wouldnt be able to resell it if the code has already been used.

CeX are dodgy as ****.

I'm still banned from CEX for merely standing my ground and arguing my case with them when they sold the missus a couple of second hand Steamworks games that they'd resealed and sold as new and then refused her a refund when rumbled.

And I'm still banned from both local stores today. :D

Associate
OP
Yeah cex are dodgy at times ive heard. Seen this on the bottom of the page for the GOTY edition of the game:

Notes About Additional Content

Our products may not include additional material like Digital Copies, Online Passes or promotional downloadable content (DLC).

So still in two minds if inshould take the plunge. (Not about the game itself, love the look of it and from what ive heard its amazing. Just dont want to be let down when the DLC isn't available.)

Permabanned
Yeah cex are dodgy at times ive heard. Seen this on the bottom of the page for the GOTY edition of the game:

Notes About Additional Content

Our products may not include additional material like Digital Copies, Online Passes or promotional downloadable content (DLC).

So still in two minds if inshould take the plunge. (Not about the game itself, love the look of it and from what ive heard its amazing. Just dont want to be let down when the DLC isn't available.)

How much is it in CEX? CDkeys.com have it for £17.99 with all DLC etc
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-goty-pc-gog-cd-key

Edit: looks like it £28 in CEX.

Back
Top Bottom