PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Associate
one of these is likely the best option

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £529.48
(includes shipping: £10.50)

Though if you want to go cheap as possible, I have played it on an rx 460 2gb, and its fine at low settings, not great but playable.
cheers, really hope someone puts one up on mm or similar haha

Soldato
Was in a brilliant (or awful depending on your point of view) squad game last with a few on here. Got a car and had to drive from Mylta Power to the western bridge to military island. On passing through Mylta we had one UAZ start following us and firing pop shots, then a Dacia, then a Buggy, then another Dacia, then we drove past a house with a squad outside their UAZ and they started shooting at everybody.

Somebody likened it to Mad Max!

It was absolutely the most bonkers moment in this game so far for me. Chaos!

Caporegime
Never played squads because I can’t use my mic as I only play when our daughter is napping.

Tried it today and got my first chicken dinner! Completely nothing to do with me, didn’t get a single kill, died in the last 4 but I’m still counting it. My role essentially ended up being bait.

Was great playing with someone more experienced though, think it’s the way forwards even without a mic.

Soldato
Was in a brilliant (or awful depending on your point of view) squad game last with a few on here. Got a car and had to drive from Mylta Power to the western bridge to military island. On passing through Mylta we had one UAZ start following us and firing pop shots, then a Dacia, then a Buggy, then another Dacia, then we drove past a house with a squad outside their UAZ and they started shooting at everybody.

Somebody likened it to Mad Max!

It was absolutely the most bonkers moment in this game so far for me. Chaos!
That was firmly in the brilliant. It was intense AF.

Soldato
It's a shame that streamer is obviously using a macro for burst fire, for someone clicking that fast his finger trigger knuckle never moves.
It's also a shame that every time he opens his mouth I'd love to punch him in the throat. Seems like a pretty good player but Jesus he sounds like a proper bell. His mate sounded perma stoned!!

Soldato
Never played squads because I can’t use my mic as I only play when our daughter is napping.

Tried it today and got my first chicken dinner! Completely nothing to do with me, didn’t get a single kill, died in the last 4 but I’m still counting it. My role essentially ended up being bait.

Was great playing with someone more experienced though, think it’s the way forwards even without a mic.
Shame you can't squad up with some of us, makes it a whole other game. Some of the banter is epic. There's also some seriously decent players in the OcUK group.

Associate
Finally managed to upgrade from my old FX 8320 to Ryzen 5 1600, runs like a dream now :D I do get pretty bad drops in some instances though, like near yasnaya for example it can half the fps in the area I don't get it. Is it because the game is still quite badly optimized or it's server side? At least it's miles better than my old rig though.

Soldato
Finally managed to upgrade from my old FX 8320 to Ryzen 5 1600, runs like a dream now :D I do get pretty bad drops in some instances though, like near yasnaya for example it can half the fps in the area I don't get it. Is it because the game is still quite badly optimized or it's server side? At least it's miles better than my old rig though.

It's had next to no optimization. It will come.

Soldato
You're optimistic.
Don't worry your optimism will come :p.

There will be some good improvements soon now epic are doing their fortnite and adding optimisations to the engine bluehole just have to enable them.

Heck bluehole could just decrease the player model resources and it would be a huge improvement. They'll probably just add a toggle to remove player models ingame...

Associate
It's had next to no optimization. It will come.

True bro, I hope they do it soon, I feel like they are prioritising money making schemes (crates and keys) more than crucial updates to the game. Like when is vaulting even coming, it's been forever, the new map will be out before it lol.

That being said, I've already clocked up 385 hours on this game and I still can't put it down, it's just so god damn fun. Also totally filthy that I get like 90 fps now, I feel like I have such an advantage over the majority of players :p

Soldato
True bro, I hope they do it soon, I feel like they are prioritising money making schemes (crates and keys) more than crucial updates to the game. Like when is vaulting even coming, it's been forever, the new map will be out before it lol.

That being said, I've already clocked up 385 hours on this game and I still can't put it down, it's just so god damn fun. Also totally filthy that I get like 90 fps now, I feel like I have such an advantage over the majority of players :p

To be fair theres only been one crate and key system and it was avaliable for two weeks a couple of months ago, it hasn't been back since unless you go buying them on the steam marketplace.

I do feel they appear to be slowing development though. Ofc I don't know what theyre doing behind the scenes but I hope the next update is a big one, bugfixes more than anything. The new map and vaulting would be nice too though

Back
Top Bottom