*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Ended up grabbing Gravity Rush Remastered and Gravity Rush 2 in the sale, two gems at a nice price.

Now I only need to finish Yakuza 6, Horizon and put some more time into Destiny 2, which came bundled with my Pro:p This console's got way too many good games and I have too little time:p

Associate
Hi folks,
I've recently bought a ps4 and battlefield 1
I love the game but I'm getting some really bad slowdown/ connection issues, no matter what server I go on!
Is there any tips on how to improve this? or is a case of bf1 hating my connection? (38mb/2.8 up)
any help appreciated.
Thanks

Associate
It's connected via homeplug, which ive never had any bother with. Might be worth swapping over to see i suppose!
I also play killzone shadow fall online and that is so smooth compared to bf1. Probably not as demanding though?!

Associate
All being well I should be picking up my PS4 Pro tonight, had a bit of money come through and wife is expecting baby so before I end up being totally bankrupt I thought I'd make the jump.
Haven't played my PS4 for a little while so I've got a few games I want to catch up on :D

Soldato
Ended up grabbing Gravity Rush Remastered and Gravity Rush 2 in the sale, two gems at a nice price.

Now I only need to finish Yakuza 6, Horizon and put some more time into Destiny 2, which came bundled with my Pro:p This console's got way too many good games and I have too little time:p
How you finding the remaster? I was enjoying it on the Vita before I sold it :/

Was very tempted by both games when they went on sale.

Going to grab the disk versions.

There’s such a back catalogue of PS exclusives I want to play but I keep picking 100 hour games.

Back
Top Bottom